Results Next Week?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So like let's pretend the unlikely event occurs that I actually get a pass. It's not over for me. I then have to go take 2 more 8 hour exams to get my SE. In Illinois I didn't have to do this PE stuff to get my SE. Oh, and I also took 7 architectural exams for that license. Why do I do this to myself?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So like let's pretend the unlikely event occurs that I actually get a pass. It's not over for me. I then have to go take 2 more 8 hour exams to get my SE. In Illinois I didn't have to do this PE stuff to get my SE. Oh, and I also took 7 architectural exams for that license. Why do I do this to myself?

yeah it's not really over for me either, I will be taking the seismic and survey exams in CA come October, we have a few offices in CA so I would like to have my license there as well. I just hope I am done with the national exam!

But just think of the level of badassery you will have achieved!

Also, why do we engineers do things like this? Because we strive to overcome ridiculous challenges! :thumbs:

<cough cough, took 4 years of grad school while working full time, running a small computer business, and had a 2 year old at home>

But just think of the level of badassery you will have achieved!

Also, why do we engineers do things like this? Because we strive to overcome ridiculous challenges! :thumbs:

<cough cough, took 4 years of grad school while working full time, running a small computer business, and had a 2 year old at home>
2961175776_b341ca0fc5.jpg

Ack. I guess! I'm definitely ready to ditch the eit. And I'm hoping my firm will let me put PE, RA once my PE situation improves. Definitely not the opposite order because words.

Wait what ****? Tell me the ****!

Back