Results Next Week?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is just jokking and makes the examinees more and more nervous. 
Why ever would a PE joke with a exam taker waiting for results? 

You know that there was an issue with the quality of the erasers? It is messing with the scan tron, so they have to be manually graded which will delay the results until January.

You know that there was an issue with the quality of the erasers? It is messing with the scan tron, so they have to be manually graded which will delay the results until January.
I don't say anything. These are likely humerus. This was not the first time that they used mechanical pencil in the exam. They are not kid. I m pretty sure they have checked the quality of the material which is going to be used in the exam. I don't believe in it. I m just waiting for the result regardless P/F. Mid December is a reasonable time for having the results. This is just an estimate. 

Trolling here? Never.

BTW, has anyone heard any updates about this year's pencil lead issue?
Actually, I had lots of issues with my pencil. I was very surprised throughout the exam because when taking FE and PE last April the pencil was great and I used it perfectly fine during study time. I almost asked the proctor for another but decided not to waist time doing so. My lead kept breaking repeatedly.I hope the whole "eraser" thing mentioned above isn't true.  

Don't start to look for results until AFTER Thanksgiving. April results were 5 wks after the exam, Good Luck to all the examinees! :band:

Last edited by a moderator:
Again?! You'd think they would have had that fixed by now. Looks like it's going to be tough holiday break for everyone again.

I can't find the right thread right now. But I think FL released. It's not a good sign if you haven't heard from them yet.
They have. My sister's BF sat for the exam. He received an email today from the FBPE confirming that he passed.

I can't find the right thread right now. But I think FL released. It's not a good sign if you haven't heard from them yet.
200w.gif

Eh, that is expected. I am always picked last!!! 

Ok cool so the map has not been established yet. Awesome, i just want a quick link for my bookmarks. 

I don't say anything. These are likely humerus. This was not the first time that they used mechanical pencil in the exam. They are not kid. I m pretty sure they have checked the quality of the material which is going to be used in the exam. I don't believe in it. I m just waiting for the result regardless P/F. Mid December is a reasonable time for having the results. This is just an estimate. 

The NCEES pencil QA/QC person was found drinking on the job this past September and didn't do a good job checking the pencils for the October exam. That's why some states had 2 different colors.

I had the most vivid dream last night that I received a letter in the mail from the Arizona Board of Technical Registration congratulating me on passing the exam and telling me my next steps and I remember thinking to myself "wow they probably should not have sent this out before NCEES released results" and then I woke up and thought S#$@ that seemed real then fell back to sleep and my dream picked up where I left off so I immediately thought I passed again and then woke up again. This is rough.

Back