Results Delayed this year

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
289 people trolling the board.

Gonna be a long day around here.

and likely enjoy a CAB or two (at least that's what I did when I got my results...)
Positive or negative outcome for my results will yield a big bottle of CAB- or maybe Turkey 101- the true kicking chicken if I fail....

Ashlei VickeryHello xxx. How may I help you?

xxx Are we getting our PE exam results today?

10:20 am Ashlei VickeryWe do not have any additional information at this time. You will receive results 8-10 weeks after you take the exam

xxx but you are not denying that it will not be released today

Ashlei VickeryWe really do not have anymore informaiton at this time

The reply this time around is not a firm no like it was last Friday... Interesting !!!

I need to find work to do lol...

how hard is it going to be to upload the results if the cut scores have been set for all disciplines.....

On a planet far away, the NCEES results Uploaders work diligently to transmit data to hopeful new PE's. In a remote galaxy located 5 light years from the borders of Oblivious, the Death Seal silently lurks while pulsating the death seal's rays to block the data streams of the Uploaders. Meanwhile 10's of thousands of hopeful PE's wait on EB.com, wishing for merry hopes of a new shiny holiday PE Seal, but regaling in the metamorphosed primordial neutronian slime which makes up their hasty posts and specifically crafted inquiries to the online chat with NCEES via interplanetary satellite links. The Death Seal shimmers with the knowing the Uploaders are just wasting their time with another Oblivious-star-time-equivalent day of false data streams blocked by the death seal's rays.....insert your creative addition to the tale here... or say nothing....which ever way at least my F5 key is getting a small break, and I got a mental break....or was done broke to begin with, hence I failed!! arggg back to my pit of slime...

Well what else are people going to do, while the anxiously await their fate????
Get some work done? Day drink?

Somehow I think we've all picked the most tortuous way to wait for results.
Agreed, I'm sure reading these board makes the wait 10 times worse.....but i can't help myself.
I think seeing anyone get results will at least show that the results are coming. I just hate having no hope at this time of seeing results anytime soon.

Well what else are people going to do, while the anxiously await their fate????
Get some work done? Day drink?

Somehow I think we've all picked the most tortuous way to wait for results.
Agreed, I'm sure reading these board makes the wait 10 times worse.....but i can't help myself.
I think seeing anyone get results will at least show that the results are coming. I just hate having no hope at this time of seeing results anytime soon.
^^^^ DITTO ^^^^

I am hoping that someone gets the result today !!!

Back