Results Delayed this year

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ I'm sure your fellow classmates were very happy about it too.

Josef is in the know folks, today after 2 we will know our fates....josef don't let me down now......come on baby! pull us through with all passing scores delivered today! You issued your predictions...now lets see.... I asked magic 8 ball online-"Did I pass the PE" I think it thought I meant physical ed: reply- don't count on it. I asked 'Did I pass the Professional Engineers Exam?" Reply- You can rely on it... goofy online karma...I need my Ouija Board....

Nah, today won't be it. Last year I received my EIT results at 7:56AM Central time on December 5th. It's 7:57AM Central time now. They only release results at 7:56AM Central time.

/sarcasm

Nah, today won't be it. Last year I received my EIT results at 7:56AM Central time on December 5th. It's 7:57AM Central time now. They only release results at 7:56AM Central time.

/sarcasm
Honestly speaking, you will first hear that the NCEES has released the scores to the states for their records. That is ground zero for results time, so to speak. Only then will the results of the states who directly use the NCEES for examinee notification begin to trickle out.

EDIT: Good luck to you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

/sarcasm
Honestly speaking, you will first hear that the NCEES has released the scores to the states for their records. That is ground zero for results time, so to speak. Only then will the results of the states who directly use the NCEES for examinee notification begin to trickle out.

Yep, you're absolutely correct. With my EIT results, I received the NCEES e-mail and immediately was able to get results for Texas. So hopefully it happens today.

NJMike, I almost shat myself because I think this is the first serious post I've seen of yours. You gettin' soft, brah?

/sarcasm

Yep, you're absolutely correct. With my EIT results, I received the NCEES e-mail and immediately was able to get results for Texas. So hopefully it happens today.

NJMike, I almost shat myself because I think this is the first serious post I've seen of yours. You gettin' soft, brah?
nah, just a lil damage control. things were gettin a lil tense here in the pits. Thought I would offer "some" support

/sarcasm
I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you.

Back