Results Delayed this year

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm starting to believe in josef. Josef, who is your source? Did I pass?
My source will be revealed tomorrow after 2 pm EST
I have thought all along josef has it in the know..... but a tiny part of hope that it will be today exists inside....
I've lost all hope. I momentarily regained it when someone played Mozart's "Marriage of Figaro" over the PA system. But that's exactly what they (NCEES/PCS) take from you.

F5, F5, F5

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

I am so tired of waiting. Half way through the afternoon session (Water resources) I was convinced I had it in the bag, at the end of the afternoon I thought it was a coin toss. After a couple of glasses or red wine that same night I thought I had passed, and so has been the cycle. At the moment I thoroughly convinced I failed and just want to get it over with.

I need answers; I think I am losing my mind.

I am so tired of waiting. Half way through the afternoon session (Water resources) I was convinced I had it in the bag, at the end of the afternoon I thought it was a coin toss. After a couple of glasses or red wine that same night I thought I had passed, and so has been the cycle. At the moment I thoroughly convinced I failed and just want to get it over with.

I remember leaving thinking, "YES!! IM GOING TO BE A PE!!" and then I remember about two days later thinking... "did I account for static head?" "did I calculate dry air or wet air?" "did I covert to slugs?" and so on... then after about a week of that I knew I failed. Now I'm back to thinking I'm going to be a PE and all my doubts were just my mind messing with me.

I remember leaving thinking, "YES!! IM GOING TO BE A PE!!" and then I remember about two days later thinking... "did I account for static head?" "did I calculate dry air or wet air?" "did I covert to slugs?" and so on... then after about a week of that I knew I failed. Now I'm back to thinking I'm going to be a PE and all my doubts were just my mind messing with me.
I too thought oh crap ! I failed! AM not so bad, PM Coin toss exactly! Then I thought well maybe I did pass, then back and forth....Its comforting to know I'm not the only one with wishywashy attitude.

I'm in the same boat. Couldn't have explained it better myself.

I'm in the same boat. Couldn't have explained it better myself.
When I was studying using the practice exams (NCEES and 6 minute solution) I was doing very well but it was taking me far longer than 6 minutes a problem. I was concerned about running out of time. In the end I finished the morning with no time to spare and the afternoon in 3 hours...I was the first to leave the exam. Needless to say, I have since been replaying questions in my head and wondering if my speed was brilliance or an utter lack of understanding....Certain I passed and certain I failed.

certain this waiting is getting really old really quick. I feel as if I am stuck in Purgatory, unable to move on with life until I receive test results. The drinking helps temporarily, but the nightmare just begins all over again the next morning. It's like Groundhog Day.

certain this waiting is getting really old really quick. I feel as if I am stuck in Purgatory, unable to move on with life until I receive test results. The drinking helps temporarily, but the nightmare just begins all over again the next morning. It's like Groundhog Day.
Exactly how I feel. Just need to find out so can take next steps.

I had dreams that I passed the exam 2 weeks ago. This week it's been nightmares where I check the NCEES website and I've failed. The pressure and wait are starting to get to me.

I had dreams that I passed the exam 2 weeks ago. This week it's been nightmares where I check the NCEES website and I've failed. The pressure and wait are starting to get to me.
Glad I'm not the only one having nightmares about it. I had one the other night where, not only did I fail, NCEES felt the need to tell me that I scored a 45 and the cut score was a 46. Super low cut score and I still missed it . . . One of my friends told me he even had nightmares after he received his pass result where he didn't pass. So they may not stop even after we get the results, good or bad

My dream was nothing but the NCEES account screen with the red Fail button just above the green FE pass. It was a nice side by side comparison to remind how little I care now about the latter.

Yeah, I went from feeling that I destroyed the PE exam to now, after all this waiting, feeling like I failed and it's a terrible feeling ha ha. Fucking NCEES. They are killing us!

Glad I'm not the only one having nightmares about it. I had one the other night where, not only did I fail, NCEES felt the need to tell me that I scored a 45 and the cut score was a 46. Super low cut score and I still missed it . . . One of my friends told me he even had nightmares after he received his pass result where he didn't pass. So they may not stop even after we get the results, good or bad
Dudes, I passed the test 8 years ago and I STILL have nightmares about the test. That doesn't go away

I am tired of waiting. I am planning to start reading from this weekend.

one more horrible waiting day is over. clock starts again tomorrow morning.

Back