Results date pool?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twee wins the pool!!!! She picked June 14th.

However, if she didn't get her results today, perhaps there's a technicality and someone else can still win or tie her if they get their results on the day they picked.

Ed

10 posts. That'll be cool. We could still have someone esle technically win if they get their results on the day they guessed.

Ed

Unfortunately, I didn't get my results today :cry:

so I guess my date doesn't mean anything in the pool.

But it's still a good day for me - 9th year anniv., my veggies plants survived the transplant, I got to finish 2 cups of coffee in peace this morning, and I have another day to fantasize that I had passed the PE!

Congrats to everyone who ma be getting their passing letters today!!!!

Dang, Twee,

You really did have a good day. Let us know how the celebration goes tonight!! :D

Ed

Last edited:
Thanks for the 10 posts - could really use them!!!

I will apologize first - I am the ultimate lurker on these boards. I'll log in almost every 1/2 hour and just read. All the comments and great info you guys have been posting have made this long wait very bearable.

As for my own personal celebration - since DH has to work tonight (3rd watch as a P.O.), I'll be enjoying a bottle of shiraz all by myself. I think I deserve it for sticking around in this marriage thing this long...

My pic is up on the map - so what's the verdict!!! Bear in mind it's about 11 years old, but still the only half decent one I have

Too many clothes!

What's up with the comment about sticking with the marriage so long? It can't be that bad.

Ed

marriage has its good days, and then there are the other 362 days of the year...

udpolo15 - I haven't the slightest clue. This was my first exam. I guess I could ask around, but since I don't work, I don't have any co-workers to ask. Which is exam did you take? I took the chem eng.

Road Guy - thanks again the 10 posts!

As for the marriage comment - I didn't really mean anything negative by it. It's just hard work! And I know I'll get bashed or even banned for this next comment, but men are just impossible at times!!!

And you are saying Women are not??? Hello, we all know how you women act during that time of the month. C'mon, you'll have to agree that both sexes are equally weighted in pros and cons. Plus marriage is not any relationship, it needs work from both parties.....

Boy, sounds like I am preaching... down boy!!! :suicide: ;guns;

Back