Results came out!!!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not_this_shit_again.jpg

That is true. But the only thing is that it happened 3 years ago.

You are annoying. Maybe you should give up the comic book persona and develope a more rewarding lifestyle that doesn't involve misleading posts for productive people. Just a thought.
I recall something about a garage band of monikers...

Ok, maybe I should lighten up. Sorry for being an ass....
Have a new baby at home and I really really really don't want to have to study again.

I am a n00b
If she's anything like me, Mommy doesn't want you to have to study again, either ;) Congrats on the new little one.

I was studying with a 7-9 month old crawling around the house, BUT I was still on maternity leave AND my mom babysat 1 day/week so I could study.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, maybe I should lighten up. Sorry for being an ass....
Have a new baby at home and I really really really don't want to have to study again.

I am a n00b

View attachment 3066
It's all good. We all understand the pressure. I'm a three timer myself, and if you look, one of our fearlesssome leaders is a five-timer. Welcome aboard!

It's all good. We all understand the pressure. I'm a three timer myself, and if you look, one of our fearlesssome leaders is a five-timer. Welcome aboard!
SURE, bring me into this.

:D

Actually, I took the FE once, the PE 4 times, that's my 5 times. (to clarify)

SURE, bring me into this.

:D

Actually, I took the FE once, the PE 4 times, that's my 5 times. (to clarify)
I beg your forgiveness, oh muscled one. :bowdown:

That is true. But the only thing is that it happened 3 years ago.
The Oct 2009 PE results will start to come out tomorrow. You will see. Maybe FL will surprise somebody today.
I passed got the email today!!!!!!!
I told everybody that was going to happen. I think an apology is in order blah...blah...blah...blah...Just kidding again.

Now...seriously: The first post of this thread was not with intention to offend anyone here, veteran or noob. If somebody felt offended that was not the purpose.

We all went thru this nightmare and it is 100 times funnier when you are not waiting. Now; I encourage you, once you pass, to stay here and help the next batch of PE Hopefuls. We do that, ones more than others, but there is always people here to help.

Then you can return the favor :party-smiley-048: , and continue the tradition, next Summer when all of them will be waiting for the April 2010 results.

Good Luck to all!!!!!!!

Congrats to the Passing Ones (Does that exist?)

:bio:

too funny, ya dont even know the real from the fakes :lmao: :rotflmao: :tv:

pwn3d by your own thread my man!

Last edited by a moderator:
^- (To all) Lighten up Francis....
**** .. you beat me to the punch! I don't think you have enough work to do .... :p

What did eveyone have for lunch on exam day? I had pre-made a lunch for myself, consisting of a nice sammich, and drank a Monster right before the afternoon section.
I had a sub at Lenny's. It's a real shame they started making 'instant' sweet tea. That's just down right blasphemy!

all of you are sheds! If you were real engineers you wouldn't be on this board "dangling worms" but would be working hard!
Hmmm ... sounds like somone's 'dangler' isn't getting any bites!

Just sayin' ...

JR

Back