Results came out!!!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Capt - did you see his avatar??? It's on!

Last edited by a moderator:
be nice to the n00b. I'm sure his/her nerves are a bit shot right now.
RW is right. We have to realize the stress they are feeling right now. I thought it was going to be funny and was not posted to offend people. Heck..I was a noob too.

But know what?... It is better than I thought. I guess they did not see the other one and fell for this one.

now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to dark knight for clearly stating what needed to be said. I'm particularly glad that these lovely children are here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age!

That is true. But the only thing is that it happened 3 years ago.

You are annoying. Maybe you should give up the comic book persona and develope a more rewarding lifestyle that doesn't involve misleading posts for productive people. Just a thought.
I'm curious. how productive can you be checking on a web board to see if results are out yet. You should just be working uninterrupted until they are delivered to you.

scumbags.

be nice to the n00b. I'm sure his/her nerves are a bit shot right now.
RW is right. We have to realize the stress they are feeling right now. I thought it was going to be funny and was not posted to offend people. Heck..I was a noob too.

But know what?... It is better than I thought. I guess they did not see the other one and fell for this one.
Oh I find it amusing to taunt the n00bs with fake results threads, by all means continue doing that :asthanos:

But we don't really need to call them names while we do it. :D

Watching each of these results threads pop up kinda reminds me of a mamma bird coming back to a nest full of chicks with a worm. There's a frantic feeling of "gimme" by all waiting on results. You can't really blame us for dangling a fake worm or two, can you? :D

Let's all be friends...

Just a friendly notice that most of the people giving you a hard time were once in your shoes...waiting and waiting. I spent two holiday seasons waiting and found out I passed last year. It's all in good fun. We're here to support you...and give you a hard time like we once got ourselves.

What did eveyone have for lunch on exam day? I had pre-made a lunch for myself, consisting of a nice sammich, and drank a Monster right before the afternoon section.

Ok, maybe I should lighten up. Sorry for being an ass....

Have a new baby at home and I really really really don't want to have to study again.

I am a n00b

fail_owned_opposites_school_fail1.jpg

WOW.

Everyone is getting a little testy. I hope those results start rollling in soon, before there's a riot.

Lighten up people, this board should be a place to come and blow off steam while waiting, just remember to be civil. (or mechanical, or electrical, or ....)

I can state unequivocally that noone here wants anybody to have to go study again. With perhaps one or two very rare exceptions.

What did eveyone have for lunch on exam day? I had pre-made a lunch for myself, consisting of a nice sammich, and drank a Monster right before the afternoon section.
yah i took a selection of sandwiches and snack/breakfast bars. figured i'd eat as much / as little as i wanted, i drank 3 of the sugar free monsters that day, don't drink coffee and work better with caffeen.

Ok, maybe I should lighten up. Sorry for being an ass....
Have a new baby at home and I really really really don't want to have to study again.

I am a n00b

Congrats on the new addition.

I did all my studying with a 2-year-old running around the house. It ain't easy, but it can be done.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back