RESULTS - APRIL 2007

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'd wager that we will see a lot of states reporting tomorrow and Saturday..... I can only hope that PA reports tomorrow!

I'm having a MELTDOWN!!!!! No results for NC yet. I've been told by others who got results last year that the info will show up on the state board website before the letter comes. So, I have a link to the directory and look up the next available number. Today, for the second time in the last month, they took the site down and added license numbers. Freaked me out because a search for my name gave no result. When I looked close, I saw that both of these additions were out-of-state reciprocity licenses. On top of all this, the corporate IT policy enforcers restricted my access to this board from work, so I can't even get any moral support. Maybe results :appl: TOMORROW???

On top of all this, the corporate IT policy enforcers restricted my access to this board from work, so I can't even get any moral support.
Ouch, that hurts!

You could do what a friend of mine did when IT cracked down on web surfing--get your own laptop with a cellular wireless card.

Ouch, that hurts!
You could do what a friend of mine did when IT cracked down on web surfing--get your own laptop with a cellular wireless card.
I would consider that, but got a daughter in college and one in high school....... Girls are expensive. Oh, I forgot, a husband who likes expensive toys! No money left over for extraneous computers.

is it websense?

I think if you hit "use this site for work related use" enough times it eventually allows it ?

I got hit with it at my own work for a while to be honest...

I don't know what the program is. I'll have to mess with it tomorrow and try to get in the back door. Or just go to IT and act pitiful and see if they will be merciful.

South Carolina - 6/09/2007Ohio - 6/11/2007

Vermont - 6/11/2007

Utah - 6/12/2007

West Virginia - 6/13/2007

Mississippi - 6/13/2007

Arkansas - 6/13/2007

Washington - 6/13/2007

Missouri - 6/14/2007
Florida - 6/14/2007

i'd wager that we will see a lot of states reporting tomorrow and Saturday..... I can only hope that PA reports tomorrow!
Good luck with that one. I am also :multiplespotting: for the PA test and all the guys I talked to that took the test in the last few years said that they didn't get their results until the end of June. I'm guessing we won't see anything until the end of next week. Hopefully I am wrong and we all get the one sheet of paper in the next day or so. :suicide1:

I'm having a MELTDOWN!!!!! No results for NC yet. I've been told by others who got results last year that the info will show up on the state board website before the letter comes. So, I have a link to the directory and look up the next available number. Today, for the second time in the last month, they took the site down and added license numbers. Freaked me out because a search for my name gave no result. When I looked close, I saw that both of these additions were out-of-state reciprocity licenses. On top of all this, the corporate IT policy enforcers restricted my access to this board from work, so I can't even get any moral support. Maybe results :suicide1: TOMORROW???

I think you shoudl tell the IT guys that this is an educational board used only to discuss the finer points of engineer laws and problems (along with beer and movies and beer and some more beer). That might work. IT guys are :multiplespotting:

I e-mailed PCS asking if the NJPE Board will recieve the results of the April PE exam prior to their June 21st board meeting. The NJPE Board votes to release the results. Below is the response I got from PCS.
I highly doubt it. There is no guarantee as to when that will happen. Scores are generally not released until 10-12 weeks after the date of the exam. The scores are sent to our company first, we prepare the packets and send them to the candidates. We also have to prepare a large package containing the score information among other things at the Board's request and send it out to them. It will take some time.

Edited at the request of poster, by SapperPE

It looks like the end of July for NJ's results.
I find it very ironic that on April 19, 2007, the NJPE Board met with Allan Hicks, Operations Supervisor, Professional Credentials Services (PCS) to get an update on new examination administrative policies and procedures being utilized. Apparently the Board’s discussion with Mr. Hick didn’t include how to get the exam results out quickly. :suicide1:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in Tennessee acutally.

Where you at?
I'm a fellow envl, and have spent some time in WA.

PS - I :suicide1: your user name. Immitation is the highest form of flattery, and I'm sure you saw my post regarding that earlier.

I am afraid some of you all have a bloated IT dept...since they seem to be having too much time on their hands to review your web usage...

I think you shoudl tell the IT guys that this is an educational board used only to discuss the finer points of engineer laws and problems (along with beer and movies and beer and some more beer). That might work. IT guys are :party-smiley-048:

i thought for sure today would be my day so i went home over lunch..... nothing yet... :party-smiley-048:

waiting.

sucks.

n686002212_89524_8514.jpg

n686002212_89524_8514.jpg

I would consider that, but got a daughter in college and one in high school....... Girls are expensive. Oh, I forgot, a husband who likes expensive toys! No money left over for extraneous computers.
I've got one of those too... :party-smiley-048:

lol it looks great in the garage though! :party-smiley-048:

Got my results back, took the test in Birmingham AL. Failed the Structural 1 exam for the second April in a row. Don't know how I should feel considering I have a degree in mechanical engineering. I do some of both but the only PE I have been working under is a structural guy so I had to go this route. Never seen some of the stuff, concrete, tember and bridge design, until I started studying for the exam.

I did not study much last year, but I did this year. Made about the same this year as I did last, only this is I did worse in the areas I did well in last year and did well in concrete and tember design this year. Still don't have the bridge stuff figured out yet. I think the there should be an option for the exam that deals with bridges and one that does not. Heck I design greenhouse for Wal-Mart and Lowes stores, small retail houses and large growing ranges, along with fans, heaters and curtain systems for the agrictural industry.

For the most part I like my job but light gauge structural steel design is not enought to pass the Structual 1 exam. Thought about finding another job but I have been with the same Co. for 10 years. The drive is 15 miles each way, no red lights and you don't have to even stop at the stop signes, unless something is coming.

Back