RESULTS - APRIL 2007

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those waiting.... Alabama is reporting they have not received results yet and that it is possible Alabama has collusion issues and that the "NCEES has not informed the States yet which ones are involved". http://www.bels.state.al.us/
Does anyone have additional information? Is Alabama one of the states where the results are mailed directly? Of course this would happen in my first attempt - I guess the waiting continues!
Collusion on the test in Birmingham is a load of crap. I am sure Mobile had the same set up. I don't see how anyone could cheat on the exam with the set up there and get away with if their life depended on it.

Looks like Washington State is gonna get added to the list today as well!

I was wondering if the list of the states which have released the results so far was gonna get longer today or not. Looks like we will have one addition, hopefully more.

Collusion on the test in Birmingham is a load of crap. I am sure Mobile had the same set up. I don't see how anyone could cheat on the exam with the set up there and get away with if their life depended on it.
Agreed!

They've changed the announcement on their website today. They've received the results and expect mailing them June 15th.

Someone on the "Other Board" is reporting that Mississippi results are in.

Still waiting on Kentucky.

When do you think NY results will be in? I really hope that I pass....I don't think I can do this much of studying one

more time....:p10940623:

When do you think NY results will be in? I really hope that I pass....I don't think I can do this much of studying one more time....:p10940623:
I'm with you! I don't want to lose ANOTHER 16-20 weeks of my life to the MERM......

*Keeping my fingers crossed*

I know CO was REALLY slow for last Fall's exam. Kind of a bummer to be from one of the slower states.

My buddy is really antsy about which result he'll get.

jd73 and AUBOB-
Where in Alabama are you located? Did you take the exam in Mobile or B'ham?

I took it in Mobile....live in Auburn.

I took the test in Birmingham and live in Talladega. 1997 Auburn CE graduate. WAR EAGLE!!!!!

Does anyone have any information on how Georgia lets test takers know if they passed?
According to 3 of my co workers who have passed within the last 3 years, they found out online. I am checking all the time to see how many registered engineers are listed to see when it starts to get updated http://www.sos.state.ga.us/plb/pels/. Right now they are at 15,817 and the last license # listed is PE032168 and it was by comity. I am on pins and needles this week! My co worker who took it 2 years ago found out on June 3 when he took it, so I feel like we should know already!

Someone on the "Other Board" is reporting that Mississippi results are in.Still waiting on Kentucky.
i think NY is one of the slower ones, maybe by the end of the month, if we're lucky.

i look at it this way.... i haven't failed yet.

:bio:

I may be losing my mind, but I cannot find the thread that listed what the processes were for the different states (in terms of handling the results, mailing, and posting to the online database). I am trying to figure out what the process is for Louisiana, if anyone can help me.

Thanks!

Right...you would have thought that the title would have given me a clue. I'll blame this on nerves. Thanks for your help!

remember to post in this thread if you are the first from your state to get results, or if you notice your state isn't listed in my first post.

Where you at?

I'm a fellow envl, and have spent some time in WA.

PS - I :th_rockon: your user name. Immitation is the highest form of flattery, and I'm sure you saw my post regarding that earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back