RESULTS - APRIL 2007

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those waiting.... Alabama is reporting they have not received results yet and that it is possible Alabama has collusion issues and that the "NCEES has not informed the States yet which ones are involved". http://www.bels.state.al.us/
Does anyone have additional information? Is Alabama one of the states where the results are mailed directly? Of course this would happen in my first attempt - I guess the waiting continues!
:( AUBOB, Montgomery will receive our results and then send them out to us. My 1st attempt was in October 06' and this was the case. May the :thumbs: waiting continue................

NC Board website "Directory" page was off line yesterday afternoon and again this morning. I hope they are updating with new names. I'll be watching.

jd73 and AUBOB-

Where in Alabama are you located? Did you take the exam in Mobile or B'ham?

I took it in Mobile....live in Auburn.

jd73 and AUBOB-
Where in Alabama are you located? Did you take the exam in Mobile or B'ham?

I took it in Mobile....live in Auburn.
I actually moved to Newnan, Georgia. I took the test in B'ham.

War Eagle!

I was wondering if the list of the states which have released the results so far was gonna get longer today or not. Looks like we will have one addition, hopefully more.

a co-worker from our WV office got his results.

I saw on one of the posts that it sometimes take longer for the STR II people to get their results. Is that true? Can someone start a topic about for me? I'm not allowed (not enough posts I guess).

:eek:ld-025:

You have enough posts to start one now. Try again, and let me know if it doesn't let you. I may need to investigate some settings on the board

Sapper, even if they have more than 2 posts, they will not be able to start one until they've responded to a thread on the new board. Some of the members from before the board switch aren't allowed to start threads until making at least one more post. (or else the old spammers would still be able to spam us)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the new topic posted! Thanks that worked. I had not posted since last year...I guess that did it.

Does anyone have any information on how Georgia lets test takers know if they passed?

Back