Release of PE license for January month

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed the same time as you and still do not have my license number. I have been trying to follow up with them via email (3 times) and have been ignored for the last week.I am not sure what to do... I have started to call them today (twice) and both times, no one answered. Ultra frustrating.
Very odd indeed, definitely contact the board. 

@JPMCL @krisEng did you guys get your permanent pocket id? I got it yesterday in the mail and it appears to be a paper pocket id same the temporary one and different that the plastic fancy pocket ID that my colleague got last year! I wonder if the board has adopted the paper instead of the fancy plastic ID that looks like a credit card. 

@JPMCL @krisEng did you guys get your permanent pocket id? I got it yesterday in the mail and it appears to be a paper pocket id same the temporary one and different that the plastic fancy pocket ID that my colleague got last year! I wonder if the board has adopted the paper instead of the fancy plastic ID that looks like a credit card. 
I haven't received it yet. :(

Back