Release of PE license for January month

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My name, and license number just appeared on DCA website ... no words can describe the feeling almost a year of studying and hard work for this moment ..  it's totally worth it 😍

The board kept his words 🙏😁
I bet! Congrats on the passing! It feels so good to be done! My name is still not up there! Hoping it gets updated soon. I need to update this email signature! Congrats again! 

Wondering if everyone from February testing (March results) have their license numbers yet? 

Yes, my license number has been posted since March 31st! Hopefully, yours get posted soon. 

Apparently they didn’t get me on the list for the March 29th processing... pretty disappointed considering I had to go through a pretty frustrating situation with them losing my EIT paperwork back in the day as well. They sure hold us to a high standard for being as inefficient as they are. Anyways, hoping to get my license soon.... 

Have you received the congratulation email from the board? Still nothing for me but I have got my license number tho! 
Yes! I received the congratulation email on march 19th! I think you should contact the Board!

Yes! I received the congratulation email on march 19th! I think you should contact the Board!
Ok I got my passing results on the 18th of March, and my name showed up on website on 31 of March .. How many weeks it took to get the congratulation e-mail? 

Ok I got my passing results on the 18th of March, and my name showed up on website on 31 of March .. How many weeks it took to get the congratulation e-mail? 
So, my timeline was:

Took seismic and surveying tests in January

02/12 received pass notice

06/03 my license showed on the DCA web

03/19 received congratulations email

On the DCA web and in the letter attached to the congratulations email, the issue date of my license is 03/01/19 🤷‍♂️

I just got my physical license in the mail. Based on your timeline, I'm assuming we should be receiving that email soon!

I just got my physical license in the mail. Based on your timeline, I'm assuming we should be receiving that email soon!

So, my timeline was:

Took seismic and surveying tests in January

02/12 received pass notice

06/03 my license showed on the DCA web

03/19 received congratulations email

On the DCA web and in the letter attached to the congratulations email, the issue date of my license is 03/01/19 🤷‍♂️
Today I received a pocket certificate “Paper”. it’s a paper and different than a physical Card like “credit card” that my colleague has shown me!  This was issued on 3/29 the same day my license number was issued. I believe this paper certificate is just temporary 

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I received a pocket certificate “Paper”. it’s a paper and different than a physical Card like “credit card” that my colleague has shown me!  This was issued on 3/29 the same day my license number was issued. I believe this paper certificate is just temporary 
I got a paper certificate as well. I didn't know we would be getting a plastic card!

I took the surveying exam in January and the seismic exam in February.

I got a paper certificate as well. I didn't know we would be getting a plastic card!

I took the surveying exam in January and the seismic exam in February.
Yep, you will get another permanent fancy pocket ID like a credit card after 8-12weeks. 

I took Seismic in January and Surveying in February, but I haven't received my 11"x8.5" wall certificate, nor the congratulatory e-mail. 

MY TIMELINE:

3/18 Passed last Required exam

3/29 License Number was issued

3/31 my name appeared on DCA website 

4/12 received my temporary paper pocket ID

4/20 received my paper wall certificate 

4/22 received my congratulation e-mail 

5/20 received another paper pocket ID 

6/8 received my plastic permanent pocket ID 

Last edited by a moderator:
MY TIMELINE:

3/18 Passed last Required exam

3/39 License Number was issued

3/31 my name appeared on DCA website 

4/12 received my temporary paper pocket ID

4/20 received my paper wall certificate 

4/22 received my congratulation e-mail 
I passed the same time as you and still do not have my license number. I have been trying to follow up with them via email (3 times) and have been ignored for the last week.I am not sure what to do... I have started to call them today (twice) and both times, no one answered. Ultra frustrating.

Back