Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
x2! I can't even imagine!
x1000!!!! That is absolutely heart-breaking @Voomie. So very sorry to hear that news. Condolences to you and your family during this impossibly difficult time. Perhaps you should consider taking some time off from work.

Let us know if there's anything we can do. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
x1000!!!! That is absolutely heart-breaking [mention=33290]Voomie[/mention]. So very sorry to hear that news. Condolences to you and your family during this impossibly difficult time. Perhaps you should consider taking some time off from work.
Let us know if there's anything we can do. [emoji20]
I took 2 weeks off after she passed. I flirted with the idea of taking a sabbatical but work is a good distraction right now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry to hear that. Hope you have some family close as a support group. If nothing else, we're here to help the best we can. Just let us know.

I just saw this.  My most sincere condolences on your loss.  

Ditto. I can't imagine having to go through that.  My condolences for your loss, Voomie.

HFS...ditto all the thoughts and concerns!!!  we are here if you need to vent, cry, scream, rant , rave...etc...  

Heard a cover of this old Cranberries song on the radio the other day. Not bad. I also wasn't aware of how this particular song was somewhat tied to Delores O'Riordan's (sp?) recent death.

Back