Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a FB messaging session with the girls who used to live across the street from me in TX who were my BFF's.  One is a news anchor in Alaska, one is now a stay at home mom, the other is also a stay at home mom who is about to go through a divorce (the one from AK got divorced last year).  We all haven't seen each other in over 8 years now, had a good time catching up, bitching about getting old, etc.  Really reminded me how much I miss those guys, how much simpler life was without kids/responsibilities, and how much I miss having friends close to my own age to hang out with (which is a gripe Mrs. Supe has all the time).  Hope we're able to all take a trip down there (ATX area) and have a mini-reunion at some point.

Just discovered the "Member Map" area of this site.  Pretty cool to see where everyone that's "here"... is.

WEEbmm5.png

XKi6xJJ.png

Wouldn't his computer have to still be logged in here?  Sorry for the feels. I didn't know the guy but obviously a great contributor who impacted many.

Anyone have any Bluetooth earbuds they really like?  My Amazon cheapos finally crapped out after 2 1/2 years.

Anyone have any Bluetooth earbuds they really like?  My Amazon cheapos finally crapped out after 2 1/2 years.
Spend the money and get a good pair. I recently spent money on a pair from plantrontics and it was such a jump in quality and performance. I can now leave my phone in the other side of the house without it cutting out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Think I'm going to order the ones made by SoundPEATS.  Really good Amazon reviews and I won't feel bad about losing them.  Different ear hole sizes, and I like the in-the-ear retainer as opposed to over the ear. 

My biggest gripe with any of them is that their outdoor signal always sucks.  Makes for a shitty lawn-mowing experience.

Back