Products/Brands that you hate

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what possessed me to eat that crap. When you're used to eating fairly healthy, fast food is torture on your digestive system.
that's why i try to eat fast food once a week so the body doesn't totally rebel against it if it is fast food or nothing scenario.

^Yeah, it's just plain good survival sense to keep up your tolerance to fast food. I hit the local Taco Hell last week, and despite the meat in the taco still being red (not pink), I suffered no ill effects.

But she has a strange attractiveness though. I think she's attractive, but at the same point, I don't really want to be...
:puke:

I'll tell you something I really hate: Those "Progessive Car Insurance" ads with the girl with the ugly hair who always seems to manage to impress the dull-witted male customer. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard for me.
If you want more info on her:

Stephanie Courtney

Last edited:
^Yeah, it's just plain good survival sense to keep up your tolerance to fast food. I hit the local Taco Hell last week, and despite the meat in the taco still being red (not pink), I suffered no ill effects.

I down a Volcano Taco once a week whether I need it or not.

^Those things rock! I'm still pi$$ed that they used to be 79 cents, but they are now $1.09.

Yes, I'm a cheap bastage.

What's up with those Extenze commercials ... and now they have a female version, I didnt' even catch the pithy trade name, but as if anyone could really take them seriously!!

I'll tell you something I really hate: Those "Progessive Car Insurance" ads with the girl with the ugly hair who always seems to manage to impress the dull-witted male customer. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard for me.
What are you talking about ??!! :signs051:

I down a Volcano Taco once a week whether I need it or not.
Ugh .... I just threw up a little in my mouth. Volcano and taco don't belong in the same sentence .... just sayin' ....

JR

^that's funny.... perhaps thats the origin of its name....

"Hey try this new taco... we're trying to think of a good name for it...."

few hours later.... "well... it turned my ass into a violent geological event... so..."

Really? When I worked there ('95-'96) the 'beef' came in large plastic bags labeled "MEAT" and we boiled them until a timer sounded.

The refried beans looked like corn flakes; just add hot water.

I disagree. The purpose of caulk is to join things together, and make them watertight. Whereas Taco Bell sour cream causes the contents of my lower GI tract to break apart and turn into a slurry that can't be held back for extended periods of time.

I disagree. The purpose of caulk is to join things together, and make them watertight. Whereas Taco Bell sour cream causes the contents of my lower GI tract to break apart and turn into a slurry that can't be held back for extended periods of time.
Lol. Taco Bell food = slurry mix. I wonder what kind of durability the stuff has in a re-paving /roadway sealant application...

I bet if you took some of those dried refried bean flakes, spread it over an existing roadway, then applied a think layer of partially hydrogenated corn oil, it'd make a hell of a tack coat.

I bet if you took some of those dried refried bean flakes, spread it over an existing roadway, then applied a think layer of partially hydrogenated corn oil, it'd make a hell of a tack[SIZE=14pt]taco[/SIZE] coat.
got it for ya.

Like this? :dunno:

350__1_taco-7079.detail.jpg

Latest posts

Back