Post stuff here you want to post on FB but are afraid to..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Headbands for babies are fine until they grow some hair, then they are off limits.
by that standard they would have still been a no go in our house. snickette had a full head of hair when she was born. The longer locks that she didn't loose are probably 4 inches long now and she is only 5 months old

Animal Cruelty Posts: It is disgusting and a shame. But I don't visit Facebook to get disgusted.

Political Parrots: We know you are a blind follower of Party X in every way. So you don't need to share anything that party posts, much less everything they post.

No you homophobic asshole, just because same sex marriage is now legal does not mean that "all liberals will start wanting to marry their car/pet/house/stuff"

Just sitting here trying to decide which outfit to wear tonight.. Does white wine go with buffalo wings?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would totally go with a Riesling or a Zin to offset the heat from the buffalo wings. you know something nice and sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone drinking wine with wings should be banned!

BEER DAMMIT! ! !

lol

you don't have to SHARE everything you read on FB
holy shit, THIS! my former neighbor, her husband died and she since moved away. She's in her elder stages and it seems that she both "likes" and "shares" EVERY post.... EVER

^You don't have to unfriend, just block them from your feed. Then you don't have to read all their annoying crap.

Back