Post stuff here you want to post on FB but are afraid to..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
true, but computers are stupid
I beg to differ...

maxresdefault.jpg

Mrs NJ is def guilty of that one. She's got one for each day of the week for the baby

true, but computers are stupid

computers are only as smart as the people who programed them, right?
That used to be the case. Until some of the more recent developments in Artificial Intelligence. I've even read a bit about how there may be plans in place to actually implement a protection system similar to that of Skynet (no joke actually).

That used to be the case. Until some of the more recent developments in Artificial Intelligence. I've even read a bit about how there may be plans in place to actually implement a protection system similar to that of Skynet (no joke actually).
this. I read this the other and shared the story on FBland

Wasn't there a movie about computers/machines taking over the world?

Headbands for babies are fine until they grow some hair, then they are off limits.

Headband, sure. Go for it. Headband with some monstrosity the size of a f*cking beach ball on it? It looks absurd.

We had all boys so i didnt have to worry about it, but if we had had a girl headbands would not have been allowed. Stupid looking monstrosities. The couple that sits in front of us at church has 3 girls and has some version of these strapped to their poor babies head every service.

Back