Post Pics of your work location / office / cube / jobsite / etc

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cubicle.jpg

I guess I should feel very fortunate........
Is that original Gastonian furniture?
Yup. Been in the family for years. It's hard to hide money..........
I bet you can't take vacation without your area getting ransacked. That rug really ties the cube together.
Private security. It's not a problem............

barfifsecag.jpg

hysuquze.jpg

My own 8x10 slice if heaven. I have a window but its south facing and too bright.

Hazy day at my office. SoCal is burning.

post-20882-0-07319400-1400311067.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's 10:30, stop posting on eb.com and get your ass to work!

Also, now I know of Unilever's site plans. I'm going to leak that to contractors.

I cant even imagine the BS you have to go through with a NJ site plan review? unless you just drop of an envelope of Benjamin's with the site plans like in the movies?

heh tony, good to see you... lets get some pasta..

If it's 10:30, stop posting on eb.com and get your ass to work!

Also, now I know of Unilever's site plans. I'm going to leak that to contractors. 
Unfortunately, our computers are so fucking slow due to lack of hdd space that every 5 minutes I have to weight 60 seconds before I can do anything. I get bored quickly while weighting.
I cant even imagine the BS you have to go through with a NJ site plan review? unless you just drop of an envelope of Benjamin's with the site plans like in the movies?

heh tony, good to see you... lets get some pasta..
I wish but you are right NJ review blows. And if you have to go any state agency forget it. Tag on another 8-12 months and 20-40k to the fees.

New Jersey was the only place I ever visited where I was commissioning a conveyor system and I got confronted by the electrician's union. I was swapping motor leads in a control panel to reverse rotation direction when a guy appeared behind me out of thin air. He asked what I was doing and I told him. Five minutes later, I had a union employee in a folding chair next to the panel sleeping while I continued with my work.

Back