post a photo, any photo youve taken, doesnt have to be a good one..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8c7e229b2a0e0192a32f7411e315b65e.jpg

Overlooking gecko gulch.

At the time, I was going to say some sort of joke to him, but we were surrounded by the Marines, so I was very formal to him. 

4841c92ca5dd346158f2b351c6c8a51b.jpg

Gitmo wildfire week of Feb. 19. Caused by animal tripping a landmine on the Cuban side of the fence. Wind pushed it into US territory. Cooked off over 600 mines and other UXO in under 48 hours. Only 40 some of those mines were on the US side (those that were not found and removed under orders from Clinton)...

The good news is that I got to see the sun come up on the plains, the bad news is I was up early enough to see the sun come up on the plains

8681ecf09d30a806dbccab8b2a422084.jpg

A picture from back in January when it was a little colder. This was in a wastewater treatment plant, with a lot of moisture in the indoor air

20180131_115500-small.jpg

had some time to kill this morning waiting on the GD Comcast dude so took the dog for a brief walk.. lady comes running down the trail and is hysterical that a wolf just tried to attack her and her dog (one of those rat size dogs) she dropped her phone and was trying to clean it off to call 911 I guess... walk around the corner and see this.... must be the Kalifornians that cant tell the difference between a coyote and a wolf? - although a wolf would have been pretty cool to see..

IMG_1172.JPG

terrible pic, but this was a cool sight, yesterday two eagles, the one on the left stands out as a bald eagle, and a golden eagle on the right were fighting over the rights to eat a prairie dog. Of course they stopped when I tried to get a pic, but the golden eagle had the prairie dog in its beak and both birds were on the ground with their full wings spread out circling each other about to get in a fight I guess.. then the golden eagle covered itself with the wings (why it just looks like a rock) and eventually the bald eagle flew away..eaglesssss.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My $400 is worth 414,400 in South Korea currency. So my $1,000 is worth 1,036,000 in South Korea currency. 

Wohooo!

I feel like a millionaire and delusional as well.

35F88F68-A78C-4321-814B-F398D96F4209.jpeg

Dean Agnostic on the right. I told the President “Mr. President , I am Just a regular engineer from engineerboards.com, no homo - but Baby imagine how great it’d be to have a delusional engineer on your team.” Lol! 

2004EB06-4BCE-4701-AD3D-A7B55D67E439.jpeg

Back