Personal Boycotts

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a long list of companies and entities. Some examples are Home Depot, most movies shown in the theater (that's how Hollywood makes most of their $), Hallmark Cards, All U.S. manufactured cars except for Ford (unions and bailouts), all banks (I use credit unions), some insurance companies (Allstate, Progressive) and pretty much all the "blue" states. It would take some time for me to list them out but it's relatively simple to identify when they come up. Some of them I wouldn't be able to give specific dates, quotes and proof behind the actions that caused my boycotts but I remember generally what they did. Reasons for the boycotts are diverse but usually involve union labor, support of gun control, support of the redifinition of marriage, support of elective abortion, financial contributions to any Democrat (the NRA gets a pass), or affirmative action practices or hostility towards religion.
:plusone:

well since I'm still friends with people in the family, I'll pass on your concerns and comments about Dicks... you can sure as hell be sure that every time I have a bad experience I let them know... it gets me a gift card usually so RG if you can PM me details and I get one then I'll pass it on... then again, the one that I graduated with just had a baby, so it may take a bit...

Back