People You Love to Hate

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolverine

Uncanny Pompadour
Reaction score
You know what I hate?

There's a certain type of person I've discovered who never, ever admits being wrong and, even when proven wrong, insists that they are not wrong because that's what they were saying all along. :blink: What?

I can accept stubborn and not admitting when you're wrong. You're just a jackarse.

I can accept that maybe sometimes I'm wrong when I think I'm right. I'm just a jackarse.

What I hate is when someone takes the truth you've spoken to correct their wrongness, and then pretends you're mistaken because that's what they were saying all along, and btw why are you so confused? You are a (jackarse)2.

You know what I hate?
There's a certain type of person I've discovered who never, ever admits being wrong and, even when proven wrong, insists that they are not wrong because that's what they were saying all along. :blink: What?

I can accept stubborn and not admitting when you're wrong. You're just a jackarse.

I can accept that maybe sometimes I'm wrong when I think I'm right. I'm just a jackarse.

What I hate is when someone takes the truth you've spoken to correct their wrongness, and then pretends you're mistaken because that's what they were saying all along, and btw why are you so confused? You are a (jackarse)2.
:appl: :appl: :appl:

That was deep Wolverine

Somehow, I think no matter how many times I read that, I'm going to come to the conclusion that I'm a jackarse. Actually, I probably am and I've been saying that all along.

People who think the world revovles around them. They made big deals about little things to keep attention on themselves.

People who think they can take the place of engineers - it has happened to me with foremen, architects, planners, draftsmen, surveyors and even interns. :construction:

The funny thing is that I have worked in most of those positions and I go out of my way to not talk down to anybody. So it's not like I am asking for people to cut me down to size. But there is always somebody that acts like they have civil engineering all figured out.

Celebrity photographers & celebrity "news" anchors.

There is not a more worthless pile of $hit out there than the stacks of "what's happening with Britney/ Lindsey/Paris/madonna/etc" articles / pictures. I agree with jmbeck's post of celebrity political views being worthless too. I honestly don't give a #$% what political organization or stance any celebrity has a part of.

Last edited:
I hate it when people are more focused on passing the blame than finding a solution.

Dale Evans

Yes, THAT Dale Evans.

lrg_de-agl-pin_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back