PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to those who passed.

gar, I wish you luck in next attempt. We're here for you.

Got my results in Saturday's mail but, was out of town. When I got home yesterday they were waiting.

Passed-Civil/Construction

Hi everyone. Just getting back into the swing of things after the holiday. Hope everyone had a nice Christmas. Well, I got my results Friday afternoon, and I did get a miracle. I passed. What a surprise!!

Near as I can tell from my score, I went up 4 points in the afternoon, went down 4 in the morning, ended with a 54....same exact score as in April. This sucks. :suicide:

Near as I can tell from my score, I went up 4 points in the afternoon, went down 4 in the morning, ended with a 54....same exact score as in April. This sucks. :suicide:
NEVER give up. It took me (and some others on this board) many times to get PE. You are close. Hope you'll take it again in 2009. Good luck. We're here for you.

I got my results on dec 26th as well. I failed, I didn't calculate the percentage. it was my first time taking it, I did the environmental test.

I'm honestly not all that surprised, I did really well in the water/wastewater sections, of course that's what I do every day....the air pollution control and solid waste management stuff is what I need to concentrate on for next time, as I suspected.

Congrats to all those who passed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back