PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was my second. I hope you have better luck than me and don't have to do this twice. It's no fun.

my first as well. I sent an email to EES asking for a status update on the results. I recieved the following this afternoon:

"Alas, we still do not have all the scores stuffed and reconciled yet; I'm trying to push to get all but the FE's out this week (which is to say by tomorrow), but I cannot say at this time how successful we'll be in our attempt. Keep your fingers crossed!"

Friday or Saturday could be the day by the sounds of it!

my first as well. I sent an email to EES asking for a status update on the results. I recieved the following this afternoon:
"Alas, we still do not have all the scores stuffed and reconciled yet; I'm trying to push to get all but the FE's out this week (which is to say by tomorrow), but I cannot say at this time how successful we'll be in our attempt. Keep your fingers crossed!"

Friday or Saturday could be the day by the sounds of it!
Just tell the guy to look for your name and tell you if you passed. Tell him if you passed there's an extra C-note

in it for him. That's all you got to do.

Well, I guess the bright side is, if I get bad news as I suspect, it won't ruin my Christmas!

I am new here, I've been lurking for months though. I emailed a woman with the State Board who helped me with my application process and she forwarded my email on to a different gentleman who told me that the results are mailed through the testing company and gave me a 1-877 number to call. I just called, it was for EES and the woman said they will mailed out mid January.

(I posted this on the welcome board too)

Mid January would put us right at the standard "12 weeks after the exam" mark. I think that lady was giving you a line. Or at least I hope so!!

Oh, by the way, welcome. I was also a lurker until recently.

I am new here, I've been lurking for months though. I emailed a woman with the State Board who helped me with my application process and she forwarded my email on to a different gentleman who told me that the results are mailed through the testing company and gave me a 1-877 number to call. I just called, it was for EES and the woman said they will mailed out mid January. (I posted this on the welcome board too)
I think she was probably giving you the company line. Based on mine and others conversations I am expecting my results this saturday at the earliest.

I think she was probably giving you the company line. Based on mine and others conversations I am expecting my results this saturday at the earliest.
I'm sure you're right, I guess I was hoping to catch her in the holiday Spirit and not lie to me :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes. Now that you say Saturday, the reality is setting in. Thus far, I have been so preoccupied with Christmas and other things, I haven't really cared that much about my exam results. But now I'm getting nervous. I don't want another failing letter, **** it!

You will receive your letters between christmas and new years. probably closer to the dec 30 date or so. This has been status quo for PA results for the past three years. The lady was just giving you the standard line because they get plenty of questions regarding when the letter will come. The letter will be send from EES and not from the PA board. Thick envelope is a bad thing and thin is a good thing. 3 or 4 sheets if you fail and 1 sheet if you pass.

The wait is almost over and good luck to eveyone waiting. I am so glad I don't ahve to wait this year.

yesterday when I sent the email to EES i sent it to two different email addresses. One responded as I posted yesterday. The other reponded with the middle of January line. Just a cmpany line they use to try to swat at us gnats!

Its funny that these people can not just be honest and tell us when the results will be mailed. I realize we can predict the dates based on past years but, if the person is just going to say 12 weeks, they don't know what they are talking about. Company line or not, it is not a realistic statement. Since they are effectively a contract agency for the state, you would think they could be put on a schedule. Just like all the deadlines/dates they set for us but, that will never happen.

I keep checking back here but, every time I do my stomach knots up.

I hope everyone has a nice holiday. I am going to try and forget about the exam results until Friday.

Its funny that these people can not just be honest and tell us when the results will be mailed. I realize we can predict the dates based on past years but, if the person is just going to say 12 weeks, they don't know what they are talking about. Company line or not, it is not a realistic statement. Since they are effectively a contract agency for the state, you would think they could be put on a schedule. Just like all the deadlines/dates they set for us but, that will never happen.
I keep checking back here but, every time I do my stomach knots up.

I hope everyone has a nice holiday. I am going to try and forget about the exam results until Friday.

I feel the same way PA CIVIL.

Hope you have a nice holiday, too.

It's ridiculous how much stress this exam causes, LOL. Fortunatley, I will be able to forget about it after today and stress over Christmas. I have so much wrapping to do tomorrow, my fingers will probably fall off, and I'll spend Christmas day feuding with my husband over who's houses we're stopping at when and how long we'll stay, all while toting around a one year old. Great distraction!!

It's ridiculous how much stress this exam causes, LOL. Fortunatley, I will be able to forget about it after today and stress over Christmas. I have so much wrapping to do tomorrow, my fingers will probably fall off, and I'll spend Christmas day feuding with my husband over who's houses we're stopping at when and how long we'll stay, all while toting around a one year old. Great distraction!!
So true, you have enough to keep you buys for days!!

Unfortunately, Christmas in my family is falling apart as I speak and my husband's family Christmas isn't until friday night, so potentially by then I may already know about the PE and either get drunk in celebration or to drown my sorrows of failing the PE and having to deal with my crazy BIL all in the same day!

Hey, at least you have the option of booze!! I just found out a couple of weeks ago I'm pregnant again. After the exam I had a bad feeling and asked God for a miracle. Apparently, I needed to be more specific. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back