PENN Fe Exam results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been checking this forum the last few weeks for some info, so I figured I should help add to it.

I took the Civil portion in Philly and my EIT "license" is up on the PA License search as of about 10:30am this morning. I have yet to get an email notifying me and My NCEES still shows my results as unavailable. Yesterday the PE folks got notifications at around 4:45pm ET

Hopefully all of PA License search is not fully up to date and I just got lucky mine is on there. Good luck to everyone....congrats to all who passed and my condolences for those who did not.

I've been checking this forum the last few weeks for some info, so I figured I should help add to it.

I took the Civil portion in Philly and my EIT "license" is up on the PA License search as of about 10:30am this morning. I have yet to get an email notifying me and My NCEES still shows my results as unavailable. Yesterday the PE folks got notifications at around 4:45pm ET

Hopefully all of PA License search is not fully up to date and I just got lucky mine is on there. Good luck to everyone....congrats to all who passed and my condolences for those who did not.
What is the first letter of your last name?

First letter of my last name is P

I'm not trying to give false hope here, but given how inept the PA license board has shown themselves to be, I wouldn't count yourself out until you receive an email stating so. I'm a little nervous that I'm on there in error!

At this point, I would agree with BigBri, I wouldn't count anything out until you get a notice showing that you failed and even then I'd check NCEES for your diagnostic...I'm wondering if there is any rhyme or reason behind any of this

Back