PE Results - some are released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. What is the purpose of this validation process anyways? It's not as if the states discard NCEES' results. Seems like it's nothing but bureaucratic red tape.

Seems like they need something to validate their position...

Havn't heard anything from DE yet! I think I have logged into the NCEES website about 350 times now.......turns out 351 was the magic number!!!! PASS!!!! I am now a PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER!!!! Structures afternoon session.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took it last October too, also on the 28th. I got the results Dec 29th.
Did you hear via email, snail mail or just by incessantly checking NCEES?

Thanks.

I got an email saying to log into NCEES for the results (email did not contain any results).

I don't know if there's a delay between it being on NCEES and them sending you an email, but now I am incessantly checking NCEES just in case

And by the way, you do not get a diagnostic if you pass. You just get a Results Notice.

If you fail, you get 2 documents- a Results Notice and a Diagnostic. Basically, if you log in and see (or don't see) a diagnostic, you know right away

Pass in MO! Anyone else who passed but didn't get an email yet find themselves triple checking the NCEES website to make sure it didn't change?

Missouri results are out. Woo Hoo more studying. Maybe this time I won't be working 80 hour weeks right before the exam.

No e-mail yet. NCEES website published first.

I just spoke with PCS, per the direction of MD DLLR. PCS is waiting for approval from MD to allow NCEES to release the results. She said "it could be as early as this afternoon but hopefully no later than the middle of next week."

I called MD DLLR back to see if she knew when the approval would be given, but it just rang and rang.

you know what sucks about waiting in california? sitting watching everybody celebrate and knowing you would have already been a PE in just about every other freakin state if you didn't have to take the seismic/surveys exams. and to top it off, we'll be notified by mail for those results. bah!

I just spoke with PCS, per the direction of MD DLLR. PCS is waiting for approval from MD to allow NCEES to release the results. She said "it could be as early as this afternoon but hopefully no later than the middle of next week."

I called MD DLLR back to see if she knew when the approval would be given, but it just rang and rang.
Jesus I am not going to get any work done the rest of the day

Just contacted NCEES. They are still awaiting CA board approval to release results via MYNCEES. Aarg!

Back