PE Results - some are released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a reply email from the guy at FBPE that I emailed yesterday. He said I would recieve an email today or tomorrow with my grade. And we have 10 days in Florida to re-submit our re-exam application if our results were unfavorable.
Jerkface. Why can't we get them today?? I took it in April, found out i failed through refreshing NCEES, then got an email two hours later. I stopped crying by then, but saw the email and started all over again. Ugh!!!

State Board: Ohio

Exam Type: PE - Civil

Exam Date: October 2011

Exam Result: Pass Now who's the AWESOME ONE! Directly from the letter from NCEES.

Ha ha. That actually is the correct format. But I am still calling BS.

State Board: California

Exam Type: PE - Civil

Exam Date: April 2011

Exam Result: Pass
Go put yourself together potato head.

Oh yeah you're in CA, so you should get your results in February.

My apologies eng. Mid-January by the way.

I have the same problem. Plus, I saw someone say in another state that they failed with 55/80 on the Geotech, and that's the one I took. Doesn't sound like good news. :(
are you serious?!?!?! That's one question away from a 70!!! :( GULP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I was really hoping the cut-off would be in the low 50s. I'm so nervous at this point that I'm shaking (the shaking could also be from the cold, lol).
I can't even focus on work...

GOOD NEWS, I made a mistake when I saw someone's post about failing the Geotech with a 55! I didn't read it correctly. I was wrong (very embarrassing), but that means there's still hope for low-50s passing rate on the Geotech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called MD board this morning. The said "wait for the mail from NCEES"!!!

My hands are shaking. This is not from the cold.

I need to start practice the breathing technics I learned from the "how to handle labor pain" class. "In with your nose, out with your mouth, focus on the baby, do not breathe too hard....in...out.....focus on NCEES.....in...out....."

I need to get my heart rate monitor. I dont get this feeling on a treadmill!!!!

Every time my phone vibrates to tell me I have a new email, my heart jumps into my throat... seriously!?!?! Get it over with already, stop inflicting pain!!!!

Every time my phone vibrates to tell me I have a new email, my heart jumps into my throat... seriously!?!?! Get it over with already, stop inflicting pain!!!!
Doesn't really matter if you get the email. It won't tell you anything. It will refer you to the NCEES website, which is presently down. #pathetic

Doesn't really matter if you get the email. It won't tell you anything. It will refer you to the NCEES website, which is presently down. #pathetic
Oh, I'm not waiting on the email, no worries there. NCEES is open as well...

Not sure if this will work for the rest of you. The NCEES website login page (clicking on "Examinees") still brings up the error message for me, but since I was already logged in earlier, going to https://apps.ncees.org/registration/ brings me directly to the page with the diagnostic (or lack thereof, for now). I can browse from that page to modify my profile, etc., so i don't think it's just a cached version of the page. Good luck!

Not sure if this will work for the rest of you. The NCEES website login page (clicking on "Examinees") still brings up the error message for me, but since I was already logged in earlier, going to https://apps.ncees.org/registration/ brings me directly to the page with the diagnostic (or lack thereof, for now). I can browse from that page to modify my profile, etc., so i don't think it's just a cached version of the page. Good luck!
oooh you're right - good catch! But still no results...

Oh, I'm not waiting on the email, no worries there. NCEES is open as well...
I'm waiting on you FL people to let me know when to check!!! :) I'm too chicken sh!t to look myself. :(

oooh you're right - good catch! But still no results...
Didn't work for me... this sucks.

well ya'll took the board down yesterday; and have taken down NCEES now. All I can say is CONGRATS!!! Keep up the good work!

Have the day off work today but instead of going out to enjoy myself I am glued to the PC constantly checking my email/MyNCEES. Heart pounding. Did Mech T&F in CA. Everybody says CA will be one of the last States to post results but for the Oct 2010 exam, CA was one of the first to post via MyNCEES. I am betting CA will post soon therefore I cant pull myself away from the PC

I called MD board this morning. The said "wait for the mail from NCEES"!!!

My hands are shaking. This is not from the cold.

I need to start practice the breathing technics I learned from the "how to handle labor pain" class. "In with your nose, out with your mouth, focus on the baby, do not breathe too hard....in...out.....focus on NCEES.....in...out....."

I need to get my heart rate monitor. I dont get this feeling on a treadmill!!!!
I spoke with PCS and they told me NCEES can't release the results untill MD Board will approve them so the problem is at the Board.

Back