PE Results - some are released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stop trying to log on, its overwhelming the NCEES servers....this will only delay the posting of results.

Recommendation: Check once every hour!

anyone else from FL unable to load their my NCEES page?
I just loaded it and it only showed the tab to click to re-register for April, Nothing about the Oct test? That part wasn't showing?

I have the same problem. Plus, I saw someone say in another state that they failed with 55/80 on the Geotech, and that's the one I took. Doesn't sound like good news. :(

Well, now that NCEES is down we're probably going to take this forum down as we all post about how we can't get into NCEES...

anyone else from FL unable to load their my NCEES page?
I just loaded it and it only showed the tab to click to re-register for April, Nothing about the Oct test? That part wasn't showing?

I have the same problem. Plus, I saw someone say in another state that they failed with 55/80 on the Geotech, and that's the one I took. Doesn't sound like good news. :(
are you serious?!?!?! That's one question away from a 70!!! :( GULP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

logo.gif

Making some tweaks to improve user experience caused by extreme server load, please check back later today.

Maybe I'm doing a little too much "refresh"

are you serious?!?!?! That's one question away from a 70!!! :( GULP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I was really hoping the cut-off would be in the low 50s. I'm so nervous at this point that I'm shaking (the shaking could also be from the cold, lol).

ohmyeffinggod. It's been taking forever to update and when it finally let me log in all that was listed was information about registering for April NOTHING about October. So I log out and back in 37 times and when I log in again the October stuff is there again..... Exam results/diagnostics not yet available. Screw you Florida.

Yeah, I was really hoping the cut-off would be in the low 50s. I'm so nervous at this point that I'm shaking (the shaking could also be from the cold, lol).
I can't even focus on work...

ohmyeffinggod. It's been taking forever to update and when it finally let me log in all that was listed was information about registering for April NOTHING about October. So I log out and back in 37 times and when I log in again the October stuff is there again..... Exam results/diagnostics not yet available. Screw you Florida.
I just had the same thing happen to me. I thought FL was a state that does their licensing based on the NCEES recommendations, so why is it taking so long for Florida results?!!!!!!!!

I just had the same thing happen to me. I thought FL was a state that does their licensing based on the NCEES recommendations, so why is it taking so long for Florida results?!!!!!!!!

I know. This is ridiculous. Didn't FL release results on the 15th last year?

wonder has anyone had a heart attack from pe results? or am i gonna be the first

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a reply email from the guy at FBPE that I emailed yesterday. He said I would recieve an email today or tomorrow with my grade. And we have 10 days in Florida to re-submit our re-exam application if our results were unfavorable.

I just got a reply email from the guy at FBPE that I emailed yesterday. He said I would recieve an email today or tomorrow with my grade. And we have 10 days in Florida to re-submit our re-exam application if our results were unfavorable.
Screw that! I need an exact date and time, right down to the second of when this ish will be posted! ha ha

Back