PE Results - some are released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FL.PE - i sat in Florida as well. orlando - electrical. where did you take it?

The Virginia license lookup page is down. . . . . might be to update the new PE's. . . .or maybe its just down

Oh my god.

I will be known forever as the guy who failed at a 69.....

FL.PE - i sat in Florida as well. orlando - electrical. where did you take it?

same. The guy sitting next to me was EE. Was that you?!? :) I kept asking for the time. haha...
No it wasn't me. I was in the group with the elderly exam proctor. Oh wait... Pretty sure an AARP membership and/or nursing home residency is required to be one of those proctors.

And how about the moderator with the english accent... "Candidates will remain seated, PLEASE." Geez lady give it a rest.

For real...I just talked to the Ohio office and she said if I don't receive an email today, then it should definitely be tomorrow.

I am serious!

State Board: Ohio

Exam Type: PE - Civil

Exam Date: October 2011

Exam Result: Pass Now who's the AWESOME ONE! Directly from the letter from NCEES.

Ha ha. That actually is the correct format. But I am still calling BS.

State Board: California

Exam Date: April 2011

Exam Result: Pass

Exam Result: Pass Now who's the AWESOME ONE! Directly from the letter from NCEES.

Go put yourself together potato head.

Oh yeah you're in CA, so you should get your results in February.

I PASSED! For real, no b.s. My results are up on my ncees account, but I have yet to receive the email. Here is a copy of everything except my ID number.

State Board: Indiana

Congratulations! You have achieved a passing score on your recent NCEES exam. Please note that NCEES does not release numeric exam scores; results are reported as pass or fail only.

See below for information on how to proceed with the licensing process in your state. We wish you continued success in your career.

To ensure that you receive your licensure information, please report any changes in your address immediately to the Indiana State Board of Registration.

You will need to submit the $50.00 issuance fee with a copy of your Results Notice with any address updates. To the following address.

Indiana State Board of Registration for PE and PLS

ATTN: Group 10

402 W. Washington Street

Room W072

Indianapolis, IN 46204

For more information, contact the Indiana Board directly at (317) 234-3022 or [email protected].

Go put yourself together potato head.

Oh yeah you're in CA, so you should get your results in February.
If you look, he is saying it's the right format, because he took the test in APRIL.

Back