PE results released sooner?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay I wil play, first person to post legitmate exam results gets one of those nerdy eb.com stickers... (must PM me your info)

North Carolina typically releases day two so I guess I am constantly refreshing to find out when the 24 hr timer begins. Hurry up Texas!

So now that the results are getting close, does anyone worry that they've spent so much time worrying about the exam results that they've forgotten everything that they need to pass the exam in the event that they have to take the exam again?

I know that's what I was worrying about right about now during my wait a couple of years ago....

;)

Road Guy apparently is the coolest guy around!

That said, offering some sort of reward (even just something cool on the forums) might amp up the posting energy/frenzy. Just an idea.

Now back to refreshing!
Normally I offer some sort of reward to whoever gets the most posts in the 10k (this time its like a bazillion k because of the circumstances of one of our administrators VTEnviro who died at age 34 a few months ago. But anyway, because the award typically comes out of my pocket, and I've got three kids now and two mortgages, and student loan debt, and well you get the picture... I just didn't do an award for the spam thread.

The difference between my life if I pass this exam and my life (At least until October) if I don't is just alarming! I NEED THIS!
Agreed. The thought of giving up my summer to study is heart breaking.
Hey, I finally find someone who took chemical. Did u think the PM was a bit difficult (remember, no details :) )? Thanks!

I'm not the person you were asking, but I'll throw in my $0.02 anyway:

Yup.

The difference between my life if I pass this exam and my life (At least until October) if I don't is just alarming! I NEED THIS!
Hey, I finally find someone who took chemical. Did u think the PM was a bit difficult (remember, no details :) )? Thanks!

Yup.
THANK YOU!!!! It was awful! I'm glad someone shares the same sentiment. Hopefully they grade it with some sort of mercy.

Nope. Not today. No need for alarm tomorrow morning (hopefully only tomorrow morning).

Yup.
THANK YOU!!!! It was awful! I'm glad someone shares the same sentiment. Hopefully they grade it with some sort of mercy.
Extremely difficult. It was my second time taking it, and I took a review course this time around, and there were many questions that I had never even heard of the concepts before, let alone was able to find them in my reference materials. Not fun.

^^^^ not fun at all.

At first pass I probably only had like 60% of the questions in the afternoon. I just hope it was difficult for everyone else - for selfish reasons of course! :D

I dont even check the state board, just these boards. Pretty much know I passed, just waiting to append the letters to my name.

Back