PASSING MEMBERS POST HERE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passed!!!! How sweet it is....

Civil/Trans - 1st try

I've got that stupid Lionel Ritchie song "celebrate good times - com on!" going through my head. I guess all success comes at a price...

Cheers!

Passed!!!! How sweet it is....
Civil/Trans - 1st try

I've got that stupid Lionel Ritchie song "celebrate good times - com on!" going through my head. I guess all success comes at a price...

Cheers!
It's actually Kool & The Gang, but I hear what you're saying... I get those annoying head-songs all the time.

Congrats to your accomplishment and welcome to the club!

:Locolaugh: :15: :Locolaugh: :Locolaugh: :Locolaugh: Pehorn here: passed in NC Civil/WR PM, fourth try. ITRE was very helpful

It's actually Kool & The Gang, but I hear what you're saying... I get those annoying head-songs all the time.Congrats to your accomplishment and welcome to the club!
Ha Ha! You admitted that you know who sings that song! I only admitted that it's running through my head....

Congrats to you too. Feels good donit?

:Locolaugh: I feel so fortunate to be posting here. I passes Civil - WR on my first try!!! :Locolaugh:

I studied hard :Locolaugh: and felt extremely confident after the exam - but not as confident as that one fellow who started selling his materials before he got his results back. :15:

Congrats everyone!

All those hours of studying has paid off!! :party-smiley-048:

Checked the NC web directory and my name and license number is there. Yippee...finally passed....

I took the Mechanical PE, Machine Design Depth in Boise, ID.

Got my results in the mail today. I passed!!!

Congratulations to everyone who passed! :brickwall:

For the first timers and the repeat takers.

I bet those who have taken the exam 3 or 4 times appreciate their results a little more than the one time test takers. I know I do!

But then again I wouldn't mind being one of those first timers either!

All in all, a pass is a pass!

^^^^ You must PM SapperPE many many times before he'll put you on.

(just kidding, I don't really recommend this) bump

I did a great job tamping down expectations among my friends and co-workers. I pretty much told tham (and myself) that I would have to retake the PE in October, I even looked at the pump material in the MERM the day before results came in. This helped make it even sweeter when i received the single page letter. Congrats to everyone who passed and good luck to the folks still in the trenches! ModernDoug

Passed the Power-PE exam in Georgia!!!!

:) :party-smiley-048:

Congrats to all the other new PEs!!!!

Passed in NC - Civil-Transportation. 4th try, but 1st 3 were in Mechanical. 20-year process. Better late than never. Yee Ha!!! Let's hear it for the girls. (That's the song in MY head!)

SapperPE said:
Just post like 15 more times, and you will get added. The 25 post limit isn't a hard and fast law, but at the same time, DVINNY got fed up with people showing up posting 1 time to be added to the banner and then never coming back to the site. We are trying to limit that this time around.
Or, if you are a subscribing member, you will get special dispensation and shall be revered as a great person, that'll get you on the banner also without a single post (providing you passed).
Come on SapperPE, put me on the banner. I passed the PE Mechanical in NC, finally on my third try.

Latest posts

Back