PASSING MEMBERS POST HERE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations all that passed, especially DVINNY!!!!!!

:party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting:

If I am not mistaken this board is moderated 100% by PE's.

Congrats to all, be patient with the banner, we will get it updated over the weekend.

I got the envelope in the mail today and ............. I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!! :multiplespotting:

:waitwall:

Thanks to all for the suppport and encouragement during this process.

jd73

Congrats to all, with special mention going to DVINNY! I'll never forget how good it felt to tear that letter open and read "Congratulations................."

For any of you reading this that didn't make it this time, don't despair. Hit the books and get it in October.

Congrats again to all the new PE's!

:waitwall:

Finally, I PASSED! :bananalama: Not sure if I did well or I just wore 'em down :smileyballs:

Actually got my results a few days ago, but just now had the nerve to open the envelope.

Congrats to me and all others who passed.

Not only did I pass, but I was sitting beside a legend at the exam - DVINNY. It was the GOOD LUCK table that day!

Glad to see you finally put this thing behind you DVINNY!

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who has made it over the hump this time around! I hope I'm posting in this location next week.

Also, a special shout out to all those who make this site an awesome place to share news...you guys will have your hands full next week when the remaining states pour in!!!

:(

Got the results in the mail today and :pASSED2:

Civil - Transportation - Alabama

Congrats to everyone that passed!

Back