PASSING MEMBERS POST HERE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:pASSED2: the FE.

So, know add me to the PE list because I previuoly passed the PE last year. But now it is official. :multiplespotting:

Nothing yet from AR PELS, but my name showed up on the nationwide database this week.

Congratulations to all that passed, and best wishes to those preparing to take the October exam.

Not only did I pass, but I was sitting beside a legend at the exam - DVINNY. It was the GOOD LUCK table that day! Glad to see you finally put this thing behind you DVINNY!
Man that is AWESOME to hear!!!!!! Glad to see you on the board too!

I PASSED!!!!!!!! (sorry - still a little excited - I've called about everyone I know...)

:woot: :eyebrows: :multiplespotting:

we-all-pown-in-different-ways.gif

Congrats to all passing it!!!!!!!!! I'll be taking it in October, I sat this last one out after failing it this past October.

:Locolaugh: I PASSED!

I can't believe it and I'm so exicited I don't have to go through that again.

CE/WR - Alabama - 1st time

jbatch

I misquoted this the first time. The subject is taking the FE after the PE.

I don't know how other states work, but in Michigan all you need to take the PE is a degree and the appropriate amount of experience (4 years with a BS, 3 with an MS or 2 with a Ph.D and MS). You send in your transcript and a statement that you have the required experience (and $80) and they approve you to sit for the exam (the exam costs another $235). You don't have to pass the FE to take the PE. So you can take them in either order. You could even take the PE on Friday and the FE the next day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Geotech - Mo - I passed, 1'st try. Wheeeew! Congrats all passers, chin up keep trying those who did not! :reading:

Good things come to those who wait TWICE!!! I PASSED in AZ. (Electrical, Power module)

I knew as soon as I picked up the envelope...it felt like nothing was inside, but fortunately there was a single sheet with the outstanding news. No score, only instructions on the follow-up stuff. :brickwall: :Locolaugh: :Locolaugh: :deadhorse: :15: :Locolaugh: :Locolaugh: :deadhorse: :brickwall:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back