Passed the PE? How dd you do it?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=medium]Guys, [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium] I can’t believe that only less than 2 months are left before the exam. Now I am getting scared, as I still need to read a lot. I have been doing sample exams lately and for some reason, I cannot get more than 65. Either it is silly mistakes are wrong bush buttons on the calculator. Can someone tell me how many questions on the main exam will be similar or exactly the same to one on NCEES sample exam? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Thank you, [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]panna[/SIZE]

hello

well i appeared only one time , but trust me it wasn't bad, though i got 50/80 but now i know how silly i was to make mistakes.

i was literary not surprised to see the exam reason being i did sample paper CI and Spin up and NCess is must have.

i would say its quite similar. well rest will find out this time.

but u wont feel like it out of box and new.

those who pass will be able to answer much good way.

Don't get panic. Believe me, you still have enough time, and what you need now is concentration, write not just read.

I just sent an email to a co-worker to return the two books I borrowed before the April exam, and it was 29 days before the exam. This site provides all information you may need, but it will be your job to dig out anything that can lead to a green "PASS". I took notes on any information I feel the need to emphasize in my memory, and added more to them when I understood it better after working on a problem or maybe more. It is always about study and make conclusions and refresh.

It doesn't help just count hours spent. You need quality hours.

Guys,

I cant believe that only less than 2 months are left before the exam. Now I am getting scared, as I still need to read a lot. I have been doing sample exams lately and for some reason, I cannot get more than 65. Either it is silly mistakes are wrong bush buttons on the calculator. Can someone tell me how many questions on the main exam will be similar or exactly the same to one on NCEES sample exam?

Thank you,

panna

Latest posts

Back