PA PE results - Post results here

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I was optimistic about today but the later it is already 4:30 and nothing. This anticipation is worse than being a kid the day before Christmas.

I wish we would hear already. I keep anxiously checking the website. I need to know. I have a job interview on Weds and it would be nice to tell them I'm a PE. :-D

I just had a very confusing phone conversation with a PA Board secretary. I'm not sure if she was clueless or what. I called at 10:16 today and asked if the Board had released the latest PE exam results. She put me on hold, then replied "No, the Board hasn't received the results yet and so haven't been able to validate and release them." How could they not have received the results?

Anyone else have any insight, this sounds really weird?

I e-mailed a contact at PCS and she doesn't know anything. I also e-mailed the board but I doubt I will hear anything.

just spoke to PA board, they put me on hold but forgot to hit mute so i could hear the background convo. They are saying there is a glitch with the NCEES program and they can't pull down the results and have tried calling NCEES several times to get it fixed. A lady in the background was complaining that "these people need to stop calling, its not our problem we tried fixing it" so keep up the nagging might actually motivated them to do something.

Wow! Good work razorsk8er, this definitely helps fill in the missing pieces of WTF. I'm glad they forgot to mute the line, now I know to stop checking the NCEES website every hour, cause it now seems like the results won't be up until next week at best since NCEES is on holiday tomorrow and Monday.

This truly sucks!!!

just spoke to PA board, they put me on hold but forgot to hit mute so i could hear the background convo. They are saying there is a glitch with the NCEES program and they can't pull down the results and have tried calling NCEES several times to get it fixed. A lady in the background was complaining that "these people need to stop calling, its not our problem we tried fixing it" so keep up the nagging might actually motivated them to do something.

Also called PCS, they claim to have sent the results to PA board several times with no luck and now have them posted to "a secure site" (thinking FTP site) that they just need to retrieve it from. I am guessing this is what the lady at the PA board referred to as what their having issues pulling down from. Basically both departments are doing what they do best and blaming the other one for the hold up.

Thanks for the information guys, at least having an idea about what is going on helps with the minute to minute anxiety. Hopefull things are just a few clicks away from finalized. I do empathize with the administrators frustration with the systems that they are working with, but 8 weeks has been a long time to patient. Someone out there knows my score.......but I do not.

Thanks for the information guys, at least having an idea about what is going on helps with the minute to minute anxiety. Hopefull things are just a few clicks away from finalized. I do empathize with the administrators frustration with the systems that they are working with, but 8 weeks has been a long time to patient. Someone out there knows my score.......but I do not.

I'm just annoyed that every other state has been successful. How is PA the only one to have issues? The PCS lady said to me as far as she knew every other state has released results at least that they work with.

It seems like they just pushed it off to the last possible minute so that now a little glitch will hold them off from even reviewing the results until next week. The FE results aren't out either and they were released 2 weeks ago tomorrow. That has to be the only reason why the glitch isn't fixed yet.

So do tell... What was the explanation provided when they finally took you off of "hold"?

Were they actually honest with you?

So do tell... What was the explanation provided when they finally took you off of "hold"?

Were they actually honest with you?
I called them out on hearing everything they said, some of it was basically them complaining about people calling to complain. End story according to them its PCS's or NCEES's problem that they can't retrieve the records, according to PCS its PA's problem they can't log in and they haven't heard otherwise. Either way i get a "I will let my manager know immediately and we will work this out as soon as possible" Sounds like they're all checked out for the holiday already.

just called the state board. someone told me it takes 90 days for the state to release the results after they received them? that cant be right. I can see it would take 90 days to get the license but just to get the results??? so frustrating. how hard can it be to just have ncees to post the results on their website?!?

Looks like next week at the earliest since ncees is on holiday today and Monday. Could PCS/board mail the results prior to them being released on ncees website? Or is it standard operating procedure to post on ncees then mail results? Frustrated in PA.

just called PCS.. said it wont be till after the holiday. When I asked which one she said we are trying for after christmas but they are unsure. I dont understand why this is so difficult to just post the results. Thats all people want. I dont care about my license number or even what my score is if I failed.

Had a co-worker tell me a story yesterday when he took it 15+ years ago they LOST his scantron sheet and had to retake it along with everyone else that day at the testing site. He finished with "but im sure that didnt happen with you"...thanks coworker.

Well guys we can think of it this way - If they were to skip a step and make a security related mistake which would void the results - then we might have to be asked to retake. I would rather wait a couple weeks than do that. So the haste, although really really annoying, might not be the worst thing.

Still no results on the NCEES website for PA. But not minding the wait.... Let me know if anyone receives it, Pass or Fail

Does anyone have any current information on the result posting ETA? I was told the PA board gives it to PCS. Then PCS lets NCEES post the results. I am wondering who we are waiting on, PCS or the PA Board.

Back