PA PE Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passed - PE Environmental!
Got the thin letter in the mail today...

Congrats to those that have passed and good luck to those abouot to recieve their results!

Congrats! My letter was also thin. I knew as soon as I took it out of the mailbox that I passed.

PE-TRANSPORTATION

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! My letter was also thin. I knew as soon as I took it out of the mailbox that I passed.
PE-TRANSPORTATION

Ya, thanks for the tip. I figured the results would be in starting today, I was just hoping that my letter would be received. So I did fake yard work in the front yard until the courier came through.

My letter did not contain an invoice as I've heard with other states. Do you think that an invoice will be delivered with our wall certificate 'within 90 days' or that our application fees paid prior to taking the exam cover the annual licensing fees?

Ya, thanks for the tip. I figured the results would be in starting today, I was just hoping that my letter would be received. So I did fake yard work in the front yard until the courier came through.
My letter did not contain an invoice as I've heard with other states. Do you think that an invoice will be delivered with our wall certificate 'within 90 days' or that our application fees paid prior to taking the exam cover the annual licensing fees?
I have to wait until Monday now!!! Dammit!!!! I have been walking on eggshells all day, and its not here!!! I can't stand this!

Damn, mines not here yet either. Did they have to send them out right before the holiday!! Oh well monday it is, at least we know they are in the mail. Where are you guys from that recieved your results?

Yup, looks like Monday for me too... I only checked here hoping that nobody else had gotten theirs today either so I wouldn't feel so bad.... Oh well, now I most likely have to wait until after work on Monday to find out...

Damn, mines not here yet either. Did they have to send them out right before the holiday!! Oh well monday it is, at least we know they are in the mail. Where are you guys from that recieved your results?
Whoops...Meant to reply here. Mail service is out of Pittsburgh.

Congrats to all those who passed!! Only 2 more days or so until my fate is sealed inside that envelope...

Did anybody get results that did NOT pass? Because I am starting to get worried here....all I see is people who passed, and people who did not get results....or am I paranoid?

I'm also waiting in Harrisburg. I'm thinking that most of the folks who received letters are in the Pittsburgh area since Nashville's closer to western PA. I'm hopeful for results tomorrow, but scared that I might not pass. 1st time Civil-Water Resources.

I'm also waiting in Harrisburg. I'm thinking that most of the folks who received letters are in the Pittsburgh area since Nashville's closer to western PA. I'm hopeful for results tomorrow, but scared that I might not pass. 1st time Civil-Water Resources.
I'm in the Philadelphia Area and thinking the same thing. Hopefully we'll hear today if not tomorrow at the latest.

Guess today is the day. I was able to distract myself over the weekend pretty good, but now that I sit here at work my stomach is turning in knots.....part of me is debating taking a late lunch since our mail doesn't usually come until around 1:30pm at home....but with my luck it won't show up until after 3 and I'll have wasted an entire afternoon sitting at home twiddling my thumbs. ugh....guess I'll just want till after work :(

(I'm in the Lehigh Valley)

I'm outside of Harrisburg as well, and still waiting. Our mail usually comes by 10:00, so it could be sitting in my mailbox within the hour!! My wife has some errands to run near my office today, so if it comes before she leaves the house she might bring them to me, otherwise I'll have to wait until after work to find out... The 30 min drive each way would just make for too long of a lunch break today...

Back