PA PE Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People who have passed the FE are now showing on www.licensepa.state.pa.us - anyone who took the PE check yet? Not sure if they're still updating or not.
Hmm... a guy I work with who took the FE is not showing up. I checked my name and another guy's name (saw him at the PE, knew him from college) and both of us are showing up as EIT still. The FE I checked has last name starting with K - what is yours, to get an idea if maybe they just didn't get that far yet?

Has anyone checked the mail yet today to see if results are there, since they're possibly starting to show up online? Doubtful but figured I'd check anyway...

Hmm... a guy I work with who took the FE is not showing up. I checked my name and another guy's name (saw him at the PE, knew him from college) and both of us are showing up as EIT still. The FE I checked has last name starting with K - what is yours, to get an idea if maybe they just didn't get that far yet?

Both started with "S". I'm still listed as EIT and so is the only other person I know who took it. Last names "A" and "S". I haven't been home yet to check the mail, but am desperately hoping that they just haven't updated completely yet.

I just looked again and both people I know have sequential numbers, so maybe they just haven't finished updating yet. I'm still holding out hope, but it's fading.

I highly doubt they've entered everyone into the system... I mean, that would have to mean that all 3 people I know (including myself) who took the PE failed, and the guy I know that took the FE failed as well... And we don't have a single confirmation of anyone being entered as a new PE yet, so I'm going with they are part way through entering FEs only.

I highly doubt they've entered everyone into the system... I mean, that would have to mean that all 3 people I know (including myself) who took the PE failed, and the guy I know that took the FE failed as well... And we don't have a single confirmation of anyone being entered as a new PE yet, so I'm going with they are part way through entering FEs only.
I don't think they're finished updating yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt they are finished updating yet. My last name starts with an 'S' and I am still listed as EIT.

Haven't been home to check the mail either. Hoping today is the day, even though I know it probably won't be until Friday.

My last name starts with A and I'm still listed as EIT. Also nothing in the mail today for me.

I doubt they are finished updating yet. My last name starts with an 'S' and I am still listed as EIT.
Haven't been home to check the mail either. Hoping today is the day, even though I know it probably won't be until Friday.
From previous experiance these updated names are most likely do to people who have applied for reciprocity and are getting their new numbers. In PA from past experience they will not give you your new PE# until approximately 2 months after you have received results. So dont sweat it. Know 2 people who passed last October and they were not in the system until the end of February.

From previous experiance these updated names are most likely do to people who have applied for reciprocity and are getting their new numbers. In PA from past experience they will not give you your new PE# until approximately 2 months after you have received results. So dont sweat it. Know 2 people who passed last October and they were not in the system until the end of February.
this is the best news I heard all day :)

From what I've seen on here the only updates noted so far have been new EITs showing up also. I don't think anyone has seen a new PE show up, have they?

Speedy - I checked for the few people I know who took PE's and none of them were listed yet and it appears as though no one replying to this thread has been added either, so I think you're right, a few EIT's may have been added, but I think it's safe to assume that no PE's have been added yet and won't be added for a few months.

We just have to wait for the letter in the mail. It'll be here soon.....and hopefully it'll be worth the wait :)

Speedy - I checked for the few people I know who took PE's and none of them were listed yet and it appears as though no one replying to this thread has been added either, so I think you're right, a few EIT's may have been added, but I think it's safe to assume that no PE's have been added yet and won't be added for a few months. We just have to wait for the letter in the mail. It'll be here soon.....and hopefully it'll be worth the wait :)
It takes a few months for PA to update their PE list, according to some friends of mine that recently passed. One of my coworkers passed last October, was notified in December, and when April rolled around it still had not been updated.

I really can't take this waiting anymore...every day, at about 2:30 I start debating...."Do I call my wife to see if its there yet...and if it is, then wouldn't she call me.....but if it is and she didn't call me it can only mean I did not pass.....do I call???? Why hasn't the bitch called yet? Goddammit!!! CALL!!!!" And then around 4 pm I finally can't take it anymore and I call her....and I ask, and she f_cks with me.....I love her...but I am going to kill her if she doesn't stop it or that **** notification does not arrive soon.

I really can't take this waiting anymore...every day, at about 2:30 I start debating...."Do I call my wife to see if its there yet...and if it is, then wouldn't she call me.....but if it is and she didn't call me it can only mean I did not pass.....do I call???? Why hasn't the bitch called yet? Goddammit!!! CALL!!!!" And then around 4 pm I finally can't take it anymore and I call her....and I ask, and she f_cks with me.....I love her...but I am going to kill her if she doesn't stop it or that **** notification does not arrive soon.
I just had the same phone conversation with my fiancee (who gets home from work earlier than I do). She thinks it is extremely funny to mess with me - not saying whether it came, telling me it came but she is going to hide it from me, etc etc. Makes me crazy.

I just had the same phone conversation with my fiancee (who gets home from work earlier than I do). She thinks it is extremely funny to mess with me - not saying whether it came, telling me it came but she is going to hide it from me, etc etc. Makes me crazy.
They don't understand the anxiety....though my wife is starting to understand because she is now waiting on PA for the results for her final Praxus exam to get her Special Ed teaching cert (with less than 8 weeks before next school year starts and her chances of finding a teaching job ends). But she should know better....I have missed by 1 or 2 points the last 2 times, so she knows how anxious I was the last time, and how I am now...its not fun or funny.

Good luck Ralphonzo.

Back