PA PE Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are correct EES is basically Pennsylvania's ELSES, wish they had just gone with ELSES! I haven't heard of any FE results in PA at this point. I understand a few other silly states use EES, but I'm sure how many. Viriginia is defintiely one of them.

You are correct EES is basically Pennsylvania's ELSES, wish they had just gone with ELSES! I haven't heard of any FE results in PA at this point. I understand a few other silly states use EES, but I'm sure how many. Viriginia is defintiely one of them.
Based on their website Engineering Exam Services, it looks like they handle

Connecticut

Delaware

Iowa

Massachusetts

New Jersey

Pennsylvania

Puerto Rico

Virginia

Wisconsin

I just got this reply from EES:
Prints/reconciles, etc -- sounds like a good excuse to bill the state and delay our results. How can you not know how long that will take -- aren't they supposed to specialize in that? Disappointing.

I read her reply moreso as knowing when they will be/were sent out, but not being able/allowed to say... Previously, on June 15th I got a reply from the same person at EES indicating that they would arriving "in a couple of weeks", and now she says "soon" but she can't say when... I think they are requried to remain vague, and the fact that she says "soon" rather than giving a time frame like she did before suggests to me that it will be this week sometime...

I would optimistically agree with you -- I guess only time will tell. It is very frustrating knowing other states have known since last week. Hopefully EES understands this and will do their best to stay competitive. To me it would be a no-brainer for the state to simply use ELSES. Maybe the contract expires soon!

This was my first attempt. I took PE Civil in geotech @PA. I felt alright after the exam (even though the exam was intense). My confidence has gone down exponentially with time. Anybody else feelin' the same way?

Last edited by a moderator:
For sure -- can barely remember the test at this point. I just want an answer either way, I'm feeling 50/50 right now.

This was my first attempt. I took PE Civil in geotech @PA. I felt alright after the exam (even though the exam was intense). My confidence has gone down exponentially with time. Anybody else feelin' the same way?
Absolutely layad. I felt like I virtually breezed through it, and was more worried about how confident I was than about having actually passed immediately after the exam. Like you though, I've gotten less and less confident as time as elapsed and now I just really don't have any clue whether to expect a pass or a fail... I just want to know!!!!

Just caught this traffic on the Connecticut Board -- note that Tara was also my coordinator, so I believe its legit. WHy they just received the results today is beyond me -- what the heck NCEES?!?

Just recieved from EES:

We received them today so they will hopefully be out by the end of this week or first of next week.

Tara D. Elkins

Examination Coordinator

- - - - - - - - - -

Engineering Examination Services

150 Fourth Avenue, North, Suite 700

Nashville, TN 37219

- - - - - - - - - -

Phone: 877-364-3926

Fax: 615-846-0153

Email: [email protected]

www.pcshq.com

--------------------

Johnny

I also emailed EES and on their response to my question whether they had received PE results from NCEES yet, I got the reply: No. The mail was sent me by Tara D. Elkins an hour ago. I am not sure what's going on here...

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how long a contract PA signed with EES -- I'd like to see us an ELSES state with the rest of the country!

I also emailed EES and on their response to my question whether they had received PE results from NCEES yet, I got the reply: No. The mail was sent me by Tara D. Elkins an hour ago. I am not sure what's going on here...
Maybe they're playing a sick game where they alternate what they tell people - she loves me, she loves me not. We have received results, we have not received results.......

Absolutely layad. I felt like I virtually breezed through it, and was more worried about how confident I was than about having actually passed immediately after the exam. Like you though, I've gotten less and less confident as time as elapsed and now I just really don't have any clue whether to expect a pass or a fail... I just want to know!!!!

I called and emailed this morning based on the info posted in the state list post (inaccurate). I got a vague response by email, but via telephone I was told that the results will be mailed and should be received by next Friday. Seeing as Friday is a holiday, I'm hoping for earlier in the week.

Good luck all!!! No sense worrying about it, what's done is done at this point.

I called and emailed this morning based on the info posted in the state list post (inaccurate). I got a vague response by email, but via telephone I was told that the results will be mailed and should be received by next Friday. Seeing as Friday is a holiday, I'm hoping for earlier in the week.
Good luck all!!! No sense worrying about it, what's done is done at this point.
After driving myself crazy waiting for the results, I decided to look back at the posts from the April 2008 exam.

Last year, the test date was April 11th. The earliest anyone in PA received a letter in the mail was June 20th - 70 days after the test date.

This year, the test date was April 24th. If the timeline stays the same, 70 days would be July 3rd. Obviously, since the 3rd is a federal holiday there will not be any mail delivered. So I figure that most of us will be getting the results in the mail on Saturday, July 4th.

Hopefully I am wrong and we all get the results earlier in the week.

After driving myself crazy waiting for the results, I decided to look back at the posts from the April 2008 exam.
Last year, the test date was April 11th. The earliest anyone in PA received a letter in the mail was June 20th - 70 days after the test date.

This year, the test date was April 24th. If the timeline stays the same, 70 days would be July 3rd. Obviously, since the 3rd is a federal holiday there will not be any mail delivered. So I figure that most of us will be getting the results in the mail on Saturday, July 4th.

Hopefully I am wrong and we all get the results earlier in the week.

There will be regular mail delivery on Friday but no mail on Saturday. Let's hope we get results by then!

People who have passed the FE are now showing on www.licensepa.state.pa.us - anyone who took the PE check yet? Not sure if they're still updating or not.

Back