Oregon PE Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info on the ethics examination. I called OSBEELS today and found that for those of us who had the test proctored outside Oregon need to request they mail us an ethics test, take it, and have it returned to them before they will release our results. Looks like I will be waiting until mid July at the earliest to find out my results. I hope the rest of you do not have to wait that long. Good luck!
I too just got off the phone with osbeels. The lady did inform me that the ethic test is required before they mail the results. I mailed the ethics test today, so they should receive it next week some time. She did inform me that they received the PE results yesterday, Wednesday July 1st. They have to go through their computer system and everyone should be getting their results (letter) by the end of next week. I asked her if my results would be delayed because I just mailed the ethics test today. She told me probably not since it would take them a few days next week to get the letters ready and my ethics test should be there an scored by then. We'll see. If you haven't done you ethics test, your results will be delayed until they receive it. I would guess today would be the last day to mail the ethics test to not delay the results. Sounds like end of NEXT WEEK for OREGON results.

I too just got off the phone with osbeels. The lady did inform me that the ethic test is required before they mail the results. I mailed the ethics test today, so they should receive it next week some time. She did inform me that they received the PE results yesterday, Wednesday July 1st. They have to go through their computer system and everyone should be getting their results (letter) by the end of next week. I asked her if my results would be delayed because I just mailed the ethics test today. She told me probably not since it would take them a few days next week to get the letters ready and my ethics test should be there an scored by then. We'll see. If you haven't done you ethics test, your results will be delayed until they receive it. I would guess today would be the last day to mail the ethics test to not delay the results. Sounds like end of NEXT WEEK for OREGON results.
Just want ND099 to make sure your ethics questionairre has been received by OSBEELS. See my thread above.

Woops, just noticed this forum is for the PE and I took the FE. Well both tests happened a day apart so I would assume results will come at about the same time too. Good Luck everyone!

no worries, wish you the best. And you're probably right FE and PE should come out the same time.

Just need to type in your last and first name, City and PE. Don't worry about the number. I wouldn't put too much into this. I believe they update this last. OSBEELS web site maintenance is so far behind, we'll get our letters before the "search for License" database is updated. Hate to be negative, but their web site is pretty brutal.

Just need to type in your last and first name, City and PE. Don't worry about the number. I wouldn't put too much into this. I believe they update this last. OSBEELS web site maintenance is so far behind, we'll get our letters before the "search for License" database is updated. Hate to be negative, but their web site is pretty brutal.
Not true, at least a few years ago...

All I know is I have friends in my office that are PE's and all I have to do is type their first and last name, city and highlight PE on one of the pull downs and there name will come up w/ there license #, if they are licensed in oregon.

You don't even need the City or PE... just the name will get you there.

What I think he is saying is 2 years ago the website (at least in Oregon) was updated a week before the letters went out. A guy that I work with found out he passed this way.
Yes... sorry for not being clearer. The website was updated before the letters went out.

IlPadrino, do you know if this is still true this year ("find a licensee")? I hope you are incorrect, for this year anyway.

Vern, as of right now it seems the website hasn't been updated. Atleast with the new EIT's, cuz earlier today I tried my name and 4 of my friends that all took the April '09 FE. Odds, are atleast one of the five of us paste the exam. Hope this info calms you down for now.

I looked on the OSBEELS site and didn't see my name or a few others that took the PE. I also think the results have not been posted.

thanks francecampell and ND099 for the thread. We'll all find out soon and this torture will all be over. If anyone get the letter or finds their name on the osbeels website, appreciate a thread on here.

thanks francecampell and ND099 for the thread. We'll all find out soon and this torture will all be over. If anyone get the letter or finds their name on the osbeels website, appreciate a thread on here.
Anyone know if they have received their results for the SE II in OR?

Hey guys,

Maybe it's me being optimistic or having a better internet connection, but I just tried to go to the find a licensee at OSBEELS' website at it's not available. So, maybe they are updating the list?

I hope they didn't update it, because it's up and running now and it does not know who I am. And yet we still wait.

Sorry about the false alarm Vern, it was my stupid internet. Bah, the waiting game continues...

Back