October 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assume that's still at the Scheman Building at Iowa State? I took it there 10 years ago, I thought there was a location in eastern Iowa as well but maybe not, I don't recall for sure. I suppose as some disciplines have already gone to CBT and demand for in-person test centers has decreased they could've consolidated to one location.
I graduated from Iowa State

There's always a way to find out early if you've passed or not.

You just have to look hard enough.

I pretty much followed your plans identical for construction as well. First time I spent all my time on classes and making notes in books and rewatching the vids. I failed miserably. This time I went all practice problems and kept a study log. 260 hrs and 1200 problems from class books, 4 pe prepared exams, and ncees exam over and over until I could got 100% last couple weeks. At the end I felt way better but felt like unknown problems new to me were a weakness. Last few days I really dove into the CERM and NCEES manual on their website I just happened to stumble across. Getting more familiar with these helped some but wish I’d thought of that sooner. Many of my class equations did not arrive at the same answer as from the NCEES manual equations. If there is a round 3 I think practice problems full time while using the NCEES CBT reference manual will definitely be a game changer seeing it’s the only thing you can use. Best of luck to you all!
Well hopefully come December we will both be getting the green box this time!

The time-proven facts remain the same:

1. If you received an email about the NCEES survey, you probably failed.
2. If you can register for the next exam session, you probably failed.
3. Results will probably be out mid-December.
4. There's no way in hell you will ever spam enough to beat the Oct 2019 spam record.
5. Spamming in the spam thread speeds the process up of receiving results, but still no sooner than December.
6. Research previous release dates and corelate with NCEES board meeting schedule, as well as holidays and moon phases to calculate the current release date. Works every time.
7. At the time you finished your exam, you had already passed for failed. Nothing you can do about it now, so spend less time thinking about your results and more time getting back to your normal life.

The time-proven facts remain the same:

1. If you received an email about the NCEES survey, you probably failed.
2. If you can register for the next exam session, you probably failed.
3. Results will probably be out mid-December.
4. There's no way in hell you will ever spam enough to beat the Oct 2019 spam record.
5. Spamming in the spam thread speeds the process up of receiving results, but still no sooner than December.
6. Research previous release dates and corelate with NCEES board meeting schedule, as well as holidays and moon phases to calculate the current release date. Works every time.
7. At the time you finished your exam, you had already passed for failed. Nothing you can do about it now, so spend less time thinking about your results and more time getting back to your normal life.
1. No
2. Hell no
3. Ok, maybe
4. Probably not, but you can try
5. Yes
6. You left out Tarot readings. I gave Jobu rum....and a cigar.
7. But life doesn't truly get back to normal until results come in.

1. No
2. Hell no
3. Ok, maybe
4. Probably not, but you can try
5. Yes
7. But life doesn't truly get back to normal until results come in.
1. Yes
2. Absolutely
3. Most definitely
4. Yep
5. Yesh
6. To each his own
7. False.

UnsungGrippingKatydid-mobile.jpg

I don’t see enough spam yet. It’s said that the more you spam, the more likely you are to pass (I think I’m proof of that), and also, it’s a great way to pass the time when you’re looking for a way to release stress!

Also, the sooner the spam thread reaches its goal, the sooner NCEES will release results!

https://engineerboards.com/threads/october-2021-15k-spam-thread.37634/

Also, everyone knows that NCEES will automatically pass you when you buy a pe stamp.

So: what stamp is your favorite and why?

I'm really super jealous of the people who took it in January 2021 because they got their results so fast. My coworker took it then and it was her first time and she passed. I'm happy for her that she'll never understand the real struggle, but I'm still jealous.

I'm really super jealous of the people who took it in January 2021 because they got their results so fast. My coworker took it then and it was her first time and she passed. I'm happy for her that she'll never understand the real struggle, but I'm still jealous.
The more times you take the exam, the more you savor and value that little green box. And also, the results of the exam that you get don’t define what kind of engineer you are nor how good the designs you produce are!

Back