October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If @RBHeadge PE thinks so, it can be done.
I'm sick of many of the posters in that thread, and ready for a break.

I'm not opposed to it being shut down for a break. but all that will do is shift the ranting and negative feelings to various different threads. It may be better to have it all in one place to monitor and tone down the really bad stuff. Let's face it, it's only going to get worse until the results come out.

Thanks! ☺️ I actually live in Chicago now and took the exam here this time but couldn’t figure out how to change my name on here. I’m fine with the KY though - lived there for like 28 years and LOVE it there.

I'm not opposed to it being shut down for a break. but all that will do is shift the ranting and negative feelings to various different threads. It may be better to have it all in one place to monitor and tone down the really bad stuff. Let's face it, it's only going to get worse until the results come out.
Is it possible to limit the number of posts per person per thread per day?

I'm gonna mention Trump in the Suck thread to see what happens.
giphy.gif

yep, that combined with him saying he was a professional is what triggered me.

It bad that half these asswipes will be stamping things in a few months.
I’m sorry fish guy, can you please restate what you said in numerous threads here for my viewing?

Definitely, its getting worse and worse...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back