October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh yeah it sure was.  At least it's not too cold.  I feel like I'm getting the very beginnings of a cold? Idk.  Coffee will get me through today.
Coffee and maybe soup?  Or OJ?  I kinda felt like crap yesterday, idk why, so I skipped the gym, took many naps, ate what I wanted (mostly crackers and caramels), and played around with my humidifier until it kinda worked.  Feel better today, but might skip the gym depending on the weather/how I feel later today.  Might be a soup dinner tonight.

Coffee and maybe soup?  Or OJ?  I kinda felt like crap yesterday, idk why, so I skipped the gym, took many naps, ate what I wanted (mostly crackers and caramels), and played around with my humidifier until it kinda worked.  Feel better today, but might skip the gym depending on the weather/how I feel later today.  Might be a soup dinner tonight.
Soup sounds delicious! I'm glad you're feeling better today.  We had chili yesterday and that was pretty yummy.  Yeah I skipped my workout yesterday too and did a super easy yoga vid this am so that (old lady voice) my back doesn't hurt.

im staying out of the WTTS thread, it's all doom & gloom - I have enough of the IRL rn.

I hope this stays spammy even with pending results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back