October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it'll probably be "hurry the f#ck up" like everyone else by then lol

This week is going to be the worst of The Suck, isn't it?
Probably.

I don't see anything happening before Wednesday. And we have no hints to think that it's even happening this week! It could very well bleed into next week. The rise in "suck" isn't linear anymore, it's geometric.

And it'll be 10x worse for the people in the Day 2+ states. Trust me, the worst possible feeling is when the results are out, and you're still waiting.

Probably.

I don't see anything happening before Wednesday. And we have no hints to think that it's even happening this week! It could very well bleed into next week. The rise in "suck" isn't linear anymore, it's geometric.

And it'll be 10x worse for the people in the Day 2+ states. Trust me, the worst possible feeling is when the results are out, and you're still waiting.
Especially since it seems like CO is a Day 2 state. I wonder if that will change with the change to not requiring PE applications first?

Especially since it seems like CO is a Day 2 state. I wonder if that will change with the change to not requiring PE applications first?
maybe/maybe not. Colorado seems to want to do *something* internally before they release. I've never looked at it closer enough to figure out what; but I don't think it's issuing licenses.

maybe/maybe not. Colorado seems to want to do *something* internally before they release. I've never looked at it closer enough to figure out what; but I don't think it's issuing licenses.
So this year, they took away the requirement to apply with them before you take the exam. You now have to have four years experience as of the day of the exam, take it and pass, then apply with colorado after building a NCEES record. Not sure if that's truly decoupling or not. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back