October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boyfriend has an electric snowblower. It's awful. I ended up just shoveling instead

I forgot to wear deodorant 
Shit.  You just reminded me I'm not wearing deodorant.

*goes into emergency drawer*

EDIT - OF COURSE MY ONE POST IN DAYS GETS TOP AND IT'S TALKING ABOUT MAH SMELLY PITS

Last edited by a moderator:
Double post - my life is hell.  All the bridesmaids have decided we're going to lose weight for the wedding.

Is it bad that I just want to keep on the work-out road I'm currently on and see if I can keep kinda losing weight?
not at all. do what works for you long term.

not at all. do what works for you long term.
Hahahahahaha, I think I will.  Losing weight/ getting fit is weird for me, since I've never really tried before?  And I've been kinda on a good track/pace since June of this year, so I don't want to mess it up by crash dieting.

Though I def need to revamp my snacking in January.  There are way too many cheetos in my cupboard.  Maybe I need to stick to one bag of snacky-snacks and only buy more when it's gone, instead of stockpiling for the snack-opolis.

Double post - my life is hell.  All the bridesmaids have decided we're going to lose weight for the wedding.

Is it bad that I just want to keep on the work-out road I'm currently on and see if I can keep kinda losing weight?
It isn't bad at all - you do you and be safe.

Diet culture is wretched

I think you mean, “snack-pocolypse?” (Although I like the sound of a city of snacks)
You are probably correct, but I have snacks stockpiled like it is a city...yet, only I live in this shining beacon of corn chips and Cheetos support lines. Which is not helpful for my waistline.

@LyceeFruit Oh ya.  Diet culture scares me, whether it's middle-aged women or scary buff guys trying to drop weight.  I have been slooooowly losing weight by doing gym stuff and I'm kinda...I think I'm going to keep at that and lie to their face and say I'm dieting too.  Tbh, they were all like "We're going to start January 6th instead of January 1st, since you can't start dieting on a Wednesday and need to start on a Monday", and in my head I was like, "If you were really serious about this, you'd start today and struggle through the holidays like I will be".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back