October 2018 Exam Authorizations

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some say @NY-Computer-Engineer still sees the green "Pass" mark every night in his sleep. Wait a minute..no not him..right.. that's me. The green mark titillates me :)
Actually - I think I do.

I still remember calling over a couple of my 'trusted' co-workers to look at my computer screen and verify that I wasn't seeing a mirage.  One of them did a screen refresh on my computer before he would confirm, wondering if maybe the FE green "Passed" note wasn't being screwed up by the computer video card.

Last edited by a moderator:
who wants to get a tattoo when we pass!!! 
Sounds good to me. My half-sleeve ain’t gonna finish itself!

Thank goodness the old testing site where I went the last two attempts went out of business late last year. Now the exam site is at this brand new hotel/conference centre... New locale, which means there’s no aura of failure in the air!

For the first time takers, and repeats: Go out there, knock it out, and get that big green PASS!

Sounds good to me. My half-sleeve ain’t gonna finish itself!

Thank goodness the old testing site where I went the last two attempts went out of business late last year. Now the exam site is at this brand new hotel/conference centre... New locale, which means there’s no aura of failure in the air!

For the first time takers, and repeats: Go out there, knock it out, and get that big green PASS!
Ugh jealous. I have to go to the same site and the last time I went (attempt #2) I even had the same proctors. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Back