October 2018 Exam Authorizations

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.  I did.  I'm doing environmental but was so weak in water that I did the water depth. It's been a huge help.
You got this. Come exam day...

giphy.gif

who wants to get a tattoo when we pass!!! 
"Drunk ideas by Vee". :thumbs:

The best of luck to all those taking the exam next week.

Remember to be 100% focused - it's "Mind over Matter."

Get a good night's rest, arrive at least two hours before the test and find a quiet place to meditate.  Visualize getting that Email about 5 weeks later, logging into your NCEES account and seeing Result: Pass (see below).

PE-Pass.JPG

LOL, five weeks if they're lucky!

p.s. Trolling can be fun, you're gonna love it next spring.😈
I was trying to be 'nice.'

I just checked, and in my case it was 5 weeks and 6 days - which I believe was the same for the vast majority of those who took the April (Friday the) 13th exam.

Then it took another 8 weeks and 6 days before New York State registered me and assigned a license number :facepalm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea don't get in your head about it this time. Like leggo said, you know what to expect, you have EET resources. Just take it one problem at a time. From low hanging fruit to the stupid ones you're going to guess on anyway :)  !

I felt that way about my passing attempt also.  You got this!

Get a good night's rest, arrive at least two hours before the test and find a quiet place to meditate.  Visualize getting that Email about 5 weeks later, logging into your NCEES account and seeing Result: Pass (see below).

View attachment 11996
Can't thank you all enough for the encouragement! I woke up this morning feeling motivated! I put in the time, now it's time to focus on the prize.  

View attachment 11996
I do the visualization literally every night.  

View attachment 11996
Some say @NY-Computer-Engineer still sees the green "Pass" mark every night in his sleep. Wait a minute..no not him..right.. that's me. The green mark titillates me :)

Back