October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you slaughter a steer (not Knickers, beloved mega-steer of Australia) in sacrifice to the NCEES gods?
As if i didn't have enough reasons to move to Australia, now you're telling me you have MEGA-STEERS?!! Honestly, I was already sold on the vegemite sandwiches. 

can't stop eating, trying to distract myself for another 5 minutes before I give up and go visit the vending machine.

chips.

As if i didn't have enough reasons to move to Australia, now you're telling me you have MEGA-STEERS?!! Honestly, I was already sold on the vegemite sandwiches. 
If you search though the spam thread, we had a huge discussion on what made him a mega-steer (outliving steer slaughter age?  Pituitary gland imbalance? Would this translate over to clones?).  Unfortunately I don't like in Australia.  Too hot and outback hats make me look fat.

I'm jealous except for the natty light. Get some real beer.
images

Get some of this 

I can't see the photos for some reason :(

Ok, I am gonna X out for awhile, because my concentration has been shit this week, and I feel like I'm going to make all my coworkers question their faith in me.  YAYYYY IMPOSTER SYNDROME

Talk to you all soon!

In the 0.05% chance results are released today, I"ll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back