October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am only on my third cup of tea.  The building is still cold.  My right hand is much colder than me left.  I do not know if it has to do with it being my mouse hand, it being closer to the window, of it being the hand I've broken more often.
yes

I am only on my third cup of tea.  The building is still cold.  My right hand is much colder than me left.  I do not know if it has to do with it being my mouse hand, it being closer to the window, of it being the hand I've broken more often.
I vote mouse hand. I have no window or previously broken bones and my mouse hand (right hand) is always colder. but to confirm, we need a subject without a window, no previous or existing breaks who is a lefty 

I vote mouse hand. I have no window or previously broken bones and my mouse hand (right hand) is always colder. but to confirm, we need a subject without a window, no previous or existing breaks who is a lefty 
Oh god, you're thinking like a scientist more than an engineer!  As an engineer I'll just lube it up, use it for a couple hours until it breaks, and then put in an expense report for a new hand.  God.

Last edited by a moderator:
And you're worried about running out?
i said i had lots and lots, and backup to the lots, and thennnn wine if necessary! I wasn't planning on wine but you got all worked up about it so i was just trying to propose a solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i said i had lots and lots, and backup to the lots, and thennnn wine if necessary! I wasn't planning on wine but you got all worked up about it so i was just trying to propose a solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back