October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that's nice!

Sock is a stray also and most spend his time. He has one gray and blue eye 
P2 used to spend all her time outside, even when it was snowing she'd rather be in her shanty-shack my mom constructed for her than inside.  Now that she is an old-woman cat (aka; 2 years old), she has decided that it is nicer to sit inside and easier to beg for copious amounts of bread and trash food if she is inside!  She's a big calico with green eyes!

Pictures of Sock?

I knowwwww I just want to reach through the screen and snuggle with it foreverrrrrr.
I WANT A DOG SO BAD.  But I want to pay of debt/potentially move before I can.  I love my apartment so much right now (the bottom half of a mother-daughter), but my landlords have said no pets/no cats (because I guess previous tenants have not been so good about cleaning up).  I have been there for almost 4-years...but I don't think they're going to budge.  So I'll have to move before I can get a pupper!  I want a keeshond so bad and there are some really good licensed breeders nearby!

I WANT A DOG SO BAD.  But I want to pay of debt/potentially move before I can.  I love my apartment so much right now (the bottom half of a mother-daughter), but my landlords have said no pets/no cats (because I guess previous tenants have not been so good about cleaning up).  I have been there for almost 4-years...but I don't think they're going to budge.  So I'll have to move before I can get a pupper!  I want a keeshond so bad and there are some really good licensed breeders nearby!
Aw that sucks that they won't let you get a pupper.  My pupper had a good time munching on my carpet and chewing the bottom of my blinds, so I guess they had a bad experience haha.

I haven't heard of the Keeshond breed before. SO MUCH FLOOOOOOOOF

Aw that sucks that they won't let you get a pupper.  My pupper had a good time munching on my carpet and chewing the bottom of my blinds, so I guess they had a bad experience haha.

I haven't heard of the Keeshond breed before. SO MUCH FLOOOOOOOOF
Yeah, I totally understand where they're coming from, since they own/live in the house...so it just means I need to get those student loans under control and stop spending all this money on enjoyable things and become a hermit for a few years!

YES.  Keeshond are adorable!  I like it because they're a spitz, so they have the cute ears, but they're not as crazy (?) as huskies or opinionated as shiba inu.  I wanted a dog, something I wouldn't' accidentally kill if I nudged it off the bed, but not a huge 80+ lb animal.  Also, it being good in cold weather helps since I like hiking when it snows.

Here's a pic of P2, curled up, on a normal chair.  She is a big girl.

uo4rshJLRYYjh11PBmTOrye1bDRDABwVu-QHU_eBdXJfUmKa_DPKAENniKNJnl5QWKztNfqkXwjLud3V18EzzRqP8I30Jqleqx9oUay4n2ajtaGZtM7w-QSB2zz-T-6Ti4TqyT5HZ1TpgE5CBchILgtrFv-GRzEEHnp2uc5QrGdwHDXIlHieu2AU0PvJAHmYo4zanpH2Xm96NfZni1T7aB2TAv3OrDg_jLEO0fJMGBCiOUg8E2tE7g33wQM46ExCcDOo3QfMRAJNVaSqLolueOTonFDH2URKZ6RljDTyZzS1w1thmSa8BQfz_8eYIKaLQ8Ld-PPYV91qIPCgbtuwnJuLw9Ft8dbySDaWJev9iFZU1feHpUcvyU2HZbzTAm4inBqLoJtEXP24SxqxqaVViPqYmSw-XCnWNh-vpWfUCJUqN_SsL3w_27E3X1IlhNbHESQTd8qU2K1j2Cr09QI9YiASRnq1uZ9zXwYMwCyuB07Cv-DifG8Z76A7hC1MZs5jDUFJgcIZXDrq3KzDzRogXc7Ru6yyU7Rrl2lzjgEoGbcnakMVsbuAQd-CUUSgYu0DJl4F__wmfDMSdkk1mX5GK6iocv9aU9YZkLb7FsLKLxwIiyOpcEEwyH2Voe7RLj-2ofUxfjX0QrwAywlPGChTRbuU=w994-h745-no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back