October 2013 Results RELEASED

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Ohio you have to send in an application with a $75 check each time you take the PE. Plus per their site the exam fee went up since the October exam so I am really hoping I passed.

Results released:

Kansas Board of Technical Professions
The Fundamentals of Geology Exam and Practice of Geology Exam result letters were mailed today, Monday, December 2, 2013. Do not call the Board office for your results. No information regarding exam results for this exam, or any other exam, will be given over the telephone or email. If you have not received your FG or PG exam result letter by December 16, 2013, you may call the Board office at 785-296-3053 for instructions.

:wave2:

Results released:

The Fundamentals of Geology Exam and Practice of Geology Exam result letters were mailed today, Monday, December 2, 2013. Do not call the Board office for your results. No information regarding exam results for this exam, or any other exam, will be given over the telephone or email. If you have not received your FG or PG exam result letter by December 16, 2013, you may call the Board office at 785-296-3053 for instructions.

I am taking the PG exams in March....How were they? Harder or easier than the PE?

Results released:

however, applying the same timeline between PG and PE from December 2012 to December 2013, I still say middle to end of next week.

Wait, wait, for real...are the FE results released before the PE? Because I took both...does that mean the FE might be released this week? I was just assuming the 13th for both...

Guys the results will be released not before Dec 14th, My assumption is based in previous October's results. So we have another 10 more days of pain.

Guys the results will be released not before Dec 14th, My assumption is based in previous October's results. So we have another 10 more days of pain.
what trend are you basing this on?

October 2011, first state results 12/14

October 2012, first state results 12/12

december 2011.JPG

december 2012.JPG

They wouldn't release them on a Saturday (Dec 14th), would they?

They wouldn't release them on a Saturday (Dec 14th), would they?

I was thinking the same thing. Dec 13th is more realistic than Dec 14. But Dec 11th is realistic since the '11 & '12 were released on a Wednesday as stated in the above post. Or maybe I'm just talking myself into believing they are coming just slightly sooner.

It really is ridiculous how long it takes them to grade this test...I think myself and 3 other guys could get it done for all the states in about 2.5 weeks.

I have taken this exam now 3 times, and hopefully never again. that being said, each time, the release of the results has been sooner and sooner. the release of the october results has typically been longer than the april results, presumably because of the thanksgiving holiday. so that being said, it is not out of the question to think that the results could be sooner than previous exams

Back